More nasty creatures draugrs animation not working

For some reason the animtions for draugrs are not working, they just stand there, the character plays the animation normally. I tried redownloading the mod, I re-registered everything in sl anim loader. I enabled creatures animation in sexlab. Creature framework is working and detecting the draugrs, giants work for some reason, I guess its not from more nasty creatures? Giant spider also works. Im not sure about other humanoid more nasty critters.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Maxslayerz
28 minutes ago, Maxslayerz said:

nemesis shouldn't be responsible for dragur

but yet it somehow is, there was a fix for it somewhere but i can't remember the link/page that talked about it.

Edited by MadMansGun
8 hours ago, Maxslayerz said:

For some reason the animtions for draugrs are not working, they just stand there, the character plays the animation normally. I tried redownloading the mod, I re-registered everything in sl anim loader. I enabled creatures animation in sexlab. Creature framework is working and detecting the draugrs, giants work for some reason, I guess its not from more nasty creatures? Giant spider also works. Im not sure about other humanoid more nasty critters.

image.png

image.png

May I ask you which version of SKyrim you are playing? And how did you get Creature Framework to work? I'm running Skyrim SE version 1.5.97.0, yet I cannot get Creature Framework to work. For some effing reason it got bonked after the Anniversary Edition came out, even though I didn't update to that version. I've tried to combine different versions of Creature Framework with different versions of JContainers and Sexlab, but none of the combinations work. So I'd like to hear which combination you have installed.

Also, I don't know if you're running Nemesis and FNIS together, but I copied this from another comment a while ago to get them to work together (in Mod Organizer 2):

1.- Disable all nemesis related mods (including nemesis output)

2.- Enable all FNIS (creature, spells etc) activate hand fix only

4.- Run FNIS

3.- Disable FNISes (output, creature, spells, XXL)

4.- Enable all nemesis related mods

5.- Run nemesis

6.- Remove FNIS.esp (if you have one) from Nemesis output (in the optional esp menu)

7.- Let FNIS output have priority over Nemesis output

8.- FNIS and everything else stays enabled (don't know if this would have effects)

Original comment.

Edited by Miller826
added the words "in Mod Organizer 2"
3 hours ago, Miller826 said:

May I ask you which version of SKyrim you are playing? And how did you get Creature Framework to work? I'm running Skyrim SE version 1.5.97.0, yet I cannot get Creature Framework to work. For some effing reason it got bonked after the Anniversary Edition came out, even though I didn't update to that version. I've tried to combine different versions of Creature Framework with different versions of JContainers and Sexlab, but none of the combinations work. So I'd like to hear which combination you have installed.

Also, I don't know if you're running Nemesis and FNIS together, but I copied this from another comment a while ago to get them to work together (in Mod Organizer 2):

1.- Disable all nemesis related mods (including nemesis output)

2.- Enable all FNIS (creature, spells etc) activate hand fix only

4.- Run FNIS

3.- Disable FNISes (output, creature, spells, XXL)

4.- Enable all nemesis related mods

5.- Run nemesis

6.- Remove FNIS.esp (if you have one) from Nemesis output (in the optional esp menu)

7.- Let FNIS output have priority over Nemesis output

8.- FNIS and everything else stays enabled (don't know if this would have effects)

Original comment.

It wasn't working for me either, so I downloaded of a chinese site and it worked, Idk why

• 11 months later...