TCN_Pasties_FGv1.zip (with bodyslide files)

TCN_Pasties_FGv1.zip (with bodyslide files)

View File

A clothing mod with pasties and tassels.

Get it by crafting at a chem station.

Or type in console:

"Help TCNPastiesArmor  4" for ID

"player.additem ID"

(If you downloaded "TCN_Pasties_FGv1.zip" before 1/25/2022 please redownload, the bodyslide files were missing, sorry for the inconvenience)

The version in this post is a smaller download and single variation, but you can also download Pack1 that includes this variation along with others.

TCN_Pasties_FGv1.zip

Edited by TabbyCatNinja
Fixed paths issues and replaced nifs
  • 3 weeks later...

@tzenrick "TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" was reuploaded with the missing bodyslide files after January 18th 2022.

Please download "TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" again if you got it before 1/18/2022...

(That issue should already be fixed, but let me know if there is still an issue after that date with missing files in TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1)

"TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" includes the version here and other styles of pasties.

17 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

@tzenrick "TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" was reuploaded with the missing bodyslide files after January 18th 2022.

Please download "TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" again if you got it before 1/18/2022...

(That issue should already be fixed, but let me know if there is still an issue after that date with missing files in TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1)

"TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1" includes the version here and other styles of pasties.

still have no bodyslide files

1017256606_Screenshot2022-01-26205313.png.e2d6d2d0eb441d7b0077f7ff517b0784.png

• TabbyCatNinja changed the title to TCN_Pasties_FG single variation (with bodyslide files)
7 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

@BJN7004 That looks to be the issue, I have textures showing in game but need to fix the alignment now.

Once i get it this one fix I can fix the rest in the Pack1 version.

There is only a problem in the file name in the archive 1.0.2 and nothing more. Everything is fine in the game.

Spoiler

Fallout4-2022-01-27-00-20-23.png

Edited by BJN7004
  • TCN_Pasties_FGv1.0.5.zip is now uploaded. (Successfull tested)
  • I needed to spend time to recreate the issues on my end to solve and understand what went wrong.
    I has to redo with a newer model and Nif files with correct paths so all would be consistent for fresh installs. 
  • The tassles are a bit longer (the proper length in my opinion)  so the bottom ends may not swing as much as the top ends, depending on the how your characters breast are morphed.

I cleared my mod folder of all my mods and tested installing it from scratch and its working.

Most may already know this hurdle when making a mod but I did not...

Q: Why is my model white in Nifskope?

A: Try unchecking "Emittance Enabled" in the material settings in the "*.BSGM" file.
    Could be a material setting making your texture appear too bright.

fo4-modding-notes.jpg