Need help implementing object/parent constraints on certain objects in tmcmesh!

I tried adding constraints on the guns so their movement is identical to the gun holster; however, when I go to export it from blender, it seems that the constraints get erased. Do the object constraints solely work for blender? Is there a way to pair two or more objects without having to conflate texture maps tantamount to the "join" feature?

Screenshot 2022-01-01 194556.png

20220102170138_1.jpg

20220102170420_1.jpg

On 1/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, funnybunny666 said:

Have you tried ''weight painting'' in the guns?, like, use the weight info of the holsters and transfer that weight info to the guns

Hello funnybunny666,

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I am not really familiar with the weight painting tool on blender. Do I transfer the weight of the holsters to the guns? I have been working on this mod for about a year in between college and work so I haven't necessarily had the time to learn some of the more essential parts of modding. But I have been researching and testing out a lot of the modding utilities like the text tool, object tool, blender, LR photostudio, and etc. The only things that confuse me are the bone tool and the weight tool. I also really want to learn how to create my own texture maps later down the road. BTW, thank you for all your hard work and dedication with all your character mods.

Screenshot 2022-01-03 194305.png

Don't worry, here's a quick guide, step by step on weight painting for that kind of issues

On a side note, I get you on the modding thing, it took me several months of trial and error(and lot's of patience) to get my first mod and a couple of months to learn some functions of blender and the other TMC tools to barely get a decent mod, and yet, despite all this years, while modding and using the tools, I'm still learning new things and discovering some hidden functions in the tools that the devs. might never ever intended to work that way.

3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Don't worry, here's a quick guide, step by step on weight painting for that kind of issues

On a side note, I get you on the modding thing, it took me several months of trial and error(and lot's of patience) to get my first mod and a couple of months to learn some functions of blender and the other TMC tools to barely get a decent mod, and yet, despite all this years, while modding and using the tools, I'm still learning new things and discovering some hidden functions in the tools that the devs. might never ever intended to work that way.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am trying to add more tools in my repertoire each day I work on the mod. So far, I got a decent amount under my belt. I will study the guide and ask any questions I may have. Thanks again.