Why in the name of the divines do my eyebrows look like this? [[SOLVED]]

SOLVED - After a lot of digging, deleting and backups... I found the problem was a file called "femaleheadbrowschargen.tri" in character assets folder. I have no idea what this does, but deleting it made the icky eyebrows on my Ashen go away. Yay!

Alright, I'm gonna take a grand stretch here since I have sooo many mods and I just got back into skyrim a few days ago so idk what's going on. x.x gonna rely on u gaiz

Why do my eyebrows look like this crap? The race I'm using is the Ashen race, and it's only the ladies brows that do this - no other vanilla race or males has this problem. All of the eyebrows in the custom race's folder are identical to the normal ones on the humans... Wtf? Does anyone know why it's still reading these eyebrows?

I'm not sure of the inner workings of how skyrim renders things so what file would be affecting this? I guess, what makes eyebrows look like eyebrows? I installed an 'enhanced character edit' mod earlier and then deleted it, idk if it did anything but yeah I don't know what's going on here.

1669060-PS14T4Q.jpg

edit: I reinstalled the Ashen mod and still looks like that. WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?! what the jesus is causing this

Archived