headless and armorless guards in falkreath

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

i had to go to falkreath to look at a player home mod i had just installed.

when i got there the were normal guards doing normal stuff but as i walked down the road headless armorless guards spawned out of thin air in the scarecrow pose. i left the town and checked out the house i didn't like it and went back to falkreath. the weird guards were still there.

it isn't affecting my game play i am just concerned it may be a sign of something majorly wrong somewhere.

Guest wellbredbitch

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

sexlab.esm

XFLmain

zazanimations

fnisspells

racemenu plugin

the eyes of beauty

dD enhanced blood main

dD dragonborn-dawnguard EBT

better vampires

unofficial dawnguard patch

unofficial hearthfires patch

unofficial skyrim patch

sg hair pack 4

sg hair pack 5

sg hair pack 6

sg hair pack 1

sg hair pack 2

sg hair pack 3

race menu

sexlab rape simple

XFL dialogue

Xfl plugin

dudestialmultimarriages

lovershook

xaz prison overhaul

zaz resourses

zaz animation pack config

housecarl whiterun

ns-hunting grounds outfit

loverscomfort

the need to urinate

sexy armor replacer patch

sg eybrows

sexlabromance

Guest wellbredbitch

i downloaded and installed boss. and it found in update esm 92 itm and 3 udr

in dawnguard esm it found 619 itm and 82 udr

in hearthfires esm it found 184 itm and 11 udr

in dragonborn esm it found 61 itm and 8 udr

i downloaded and installed TES5Edit and followed the cleaning guide from boss step by step but when i got to closing the programme i got an error each time saying the file could not be renamed.

Guest wellbredbitch

i just ran boss again and it is still finding the same dirty edits with loads of itms 

when  i run TES5Edit again to clean them i follow all the steps and when i close the programme i get the same error every time that the file cannot be renamed blah blah backup.

what am i doing wrong?

hello my friend marknesbit1960!

I can not help you with your trouble, but I can give you a tip that has helped me very often. how are you yourself do not mature very many mods. therefore I have all my DATA - folder created as a safety copy. then does not install the whole game new one, if a fatal error occurs. you simply delete the DATA - folder and replace it with your copy.

deutsch !

ich kann dir zwar nicht bei deinem problem helfen , aber ich kann dir einen tip geben , der mir sehr oft geholfen hat . wie du selber weißt sind sehr viele mods nicht ausgereift . deshalb habe ich mir den ganzen DATA - ordner als sicherheitskopie angelegt . dann muß man nicht das ganze spiel neu installieren , wenn ein schwerwiegender fehler auftritt . du löscht einfach den DATA - ordner und ersetzt ihn mit deiner kopie .

Guest wellbredbitch

a new phenomenon manifested itself late last night. my character entered the bunkhouse in riften. she sank through the floor and then the basement into a white void. if i walked or ran forward she reentered the room at the door. but imeadiately sank through the floor again. if i jumped and ran forward she went up through the floors to the roof.

whats this about?

Guest wellbredbitch

i've bit the bullet and uninstalled everything. skyrim included. 

now i will install the game make a clean save and then install the mods i use one at a time. hopefully my save game won't cause a ctd!

hi marknesbit1960!

I could see did you not just a lot of mods in your game, I do not trust a mod manager, I always install my mods manually. in my game are now 269 ESP + EMS files, + the many meshes and texture changes. My game has reached a size of 56 GB. if I want to install a mod now then I must first remove something.
have you tried the last mod you had installed to "remove" not only disable me. my every single file from the DATA folder
if individual data remain in the game, this can also cause problems!

Deutsch !

wie ich sehen konnte hast du ja nicht gerade sehr viele mods in deinem spiel , einem mod manager vertraue ich nicht , ich installiere meine mods immer manuell . in meinem spiel befinden sich mittlerweile 269 ESP + EMS dateien , + die vielen meshes und textur veränderungen . mein spiel hat eine größe von 56 GB erreicht . wenn ich jetzt einen mod installieren will dann muß ich vorher etwas entfernen .
hast du mal versucht den letzten mod ,den du installiert hattest ," zu entfernen " nicht nur deaktivieren , ich meine jede einzelne datei aus dem DATA- ordner .
wenn einzelne daten im spiel verbleiben , können diese auch probleme verursachen !

Archived