Korgil's Alternate Start - LAL - Hentai Gear

Korgil's Alternate Start - LAL - Hentai Gear

View File

I was tired of consoling in Hentai Collar and a spell book or two for new characters starting out in Alternate Start - Live Another Life cell so I put together this tiny mod that places a Hentai Collar, Hentai Troll spellbook, and Hentai Riekling Scout spellbook in front of the statue of Mara.

If you happen to have the LAL - Bowl of Reflection add-on mod, they end up there.

This mod requires Alternate Start - Live Another Life

and Hentai Creatures as well as all it's dependent mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Special Edition Compatible

If i knew how, i’d add all of the Hentai Creature books to the bookshelf and script things so when you picked one book all the rest would vanish.

And maybe have a riekling spawn as soon player character finishes interacting with Mara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 10:17 AM, 7osisg4d said:

What's your starting scenario? Escaping the prison with hentai creature support?

There is no starting scenario. If you read the description, it adds the books and collar in the actual starting cell before you talk to the statue, so you can have them with whatever scenario you choose.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
On 12/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, Korgil said:

If i knew how, i’d add all of the Hentai Creature books to the bookshelf and script things so when you picked one book all the rest would vanish.

And maybe have a riekling spawn as soon player character finishes interacting with Mara.

I feel removing the books could be a bit ambitious, and also not something that would be as useful imo. Why not just add the books and let the player pick all the ones they wish to take on their adventure? Or you can have two random books be added to the bowl each time the player starts a new game.

The way you could do the randomness is just make an array with the list of known books, then just generate a random number from a range that would match a slot in the array. For the second book, just have it make sure that the number generated is not the same as the first, so it always gives two separate books. Then just spawn the books by pulling the name from the array using the two numbers.

Either option sounds really neat. I love this mod idea honestly.

Scenario's are a bit limited in that you pick a scenario and there isn't any other factors to modify it other than the randomness of the gear or items that are surrounding the player when they go into the scenario. It's a single-layer randomness to the playthrough.

However, having options for what books to go through, or randomizing them, adds an entire layer of customization to the playthrough.

Honestly, I don't want to ask you to be too ambitious, but adding support for a random item from various mods instead of the collar would also be neat for something to try your skills at. Like checking for Toys and/or Devious Devices being installed (both can be soft dependencies while checking for their existence) and pulling a random collar from their pool of collars.

I don't think scripts activate until you equip the items, so it should be safe to take them out of the bowl when you start.

Regardless, thank you for the mod. ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Totally like the random Hentai book or two.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to script something like that in.

For current version of Mod, I used Jaxonz Game-To-Mod tool. It let's you decorate a room (console- find item, place at me), then exports an item list or something which you take into Tes5Edit (with Skyrim plus any required mods checked; in this case Hentai Creatures and Alternate Start). It then exports a mod with list of items you added to the selected mods.

Very cool for decorating houses and other interior spaces.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64048

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...