Fallout 4: Nova Terra Starcraft II Covert Ops Mod Release

Fallout 4: Nova Terra Starcraft II Covert Ops Mod Release

View File

Hello welcome back and Merry Christmas! 

First and foremost I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! Please like, comment and subscribe for more content! Alex and I read everything so it's really nice to see people's wonderful comments! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

FEATUERS:

1. Professionally and scratch made Nova's Ghost Suit and Gun in beautiful 4K textures

2: Custom Reload animation

3. Weapon Customization

BEFORE Downloading... this mod requires the following:

1. CBBE

1. Sanctuary https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/56796/56796-1640211080-1428040792.jpeg

2. Console Commands

NOTES: 

1. Nova Race will come in the next update, still kinking out some annoying bugs

2. The download is not the actual mod but a dropbox link as I can't upload anything over 250mb. 

Credits:

Blizzard for creating the Starcraft universe

Alexscorpian: Animations, rigging, textures

L0rdofWar: Model

Maybenexttime: For everything else

Tested it out, and it looks really nice!

But are there no bodyslide files?

Also a weird bug with the gun, when I select it in pip boy, nothing strange happens, but when I then left click to bring up the gun to try and shoot something my character is slowed down immensely, as if she's encumbered it's that slow.

It only happens with the Nova gun aswell, any other gun I tried while wearing the suit were no problem, only the Nova gun slowed me down for some strange reason.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I somehow missed these posts. A user on the Nexus had this to say for the fix for slow 3rd person animation. The weird thing is I don't have this issue on my end. I know Alex added extra stuff to the mod so I'd have to see for a true fix.

"If you have trouble with slow motion and third person animations, you should edit the animation with FO4Edit. In the weapons section, keywords (sorted), you will see the following: "AlexAnimsGhost [KYWD: XXXXXXXX]". Replace this with "AnimsSubmachineGun [KYWD: XXXXXXXX]". For example, my KYWD is "AlexAnimsGhost [KYWD: 0800361A]". I replaced this with "AnimsSubmachineGun [KYWD: 001A6AEF]". Then in the Race section, delete the two variables highlighted in green "Power Armor" and "Human", this only the ones that are highlighted in green. The weapon now has third person fluency and the reload animation is 90% accurate. Excuse my English, it is not my mother tongue. Hope it works for you!"

1 hour ago, maybenexttime said:

I somehow missed these posts. A user on the Nexus had this to say for the fix for slow 3rd person animation. The weird thing is I don't have this issue on my end. I know Alex added extra stuff to the mod so I'd have to see for a true fix.

"If you have trouble with slow motion and third person animations, you should edit the animation with FO4Edit. In the weapons section, keywords (sorted), you will see the following: "AlexAnimsGhost [KYWD: XXXXXXXX]". Replace this with "AnimsSubmachineGun [KYWD: XXXXXXXX]". For example, my KYWD is "AlexAnimsGhost [KYWD: 0800361A]". I replaced this with "AnimsSubmachineGun [KYWD: 001A6AEF]". Then in the Race section, delete the two variables highlighted in green "Power Armor" and "Human", this only the ones that are highlighted in green. The weapon now has third person fluency and the reload animation is 90% accurate. Excuse my English, it is not my mother tongue. Hope it works for you!"

What about Nova's race?