Interested in creating my own mod

I've been playing Skyrim since it came out. I've installed countless mods, some have since been abandoned and others are continued to this day. Without going into too much detail I was interested in creating my own mod specifically an NPC-NPC interactive mod. Something like Sexlife, lovers comfort/further lovers comfort. Now the problem, I know very little about creating mods. My question is simple to the modding community, as someone that wants to learn more and eventually create my own mod where exactly would I go to learn more? I've read articles and seen various videos but I was wondering what are some of the best ways to learn about modding in general and eventually create the mod I'd like. Does anyone have any specific channels/creators they follow or tips?

Edited by Nazguli Tyvek

This and the rest of this series is like the go-to CK tutorial, though you may have already seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZxuVY4dQ74&ab_channel=BestInSlot

It'll go over the basics, and hypothetically that's enough to make some kind of mod with, but most likely you'll still have to search for specific details about a lot of stuff.

Really the only way to actually learn, is to start trying to make a mod. I wouldn't advise starting with the mod you really want to make - I'd do a small practice mod (some kind of small quest for use in your own game or not at all) to get some of the inevitable fuckups out of the way.

Creation Kit wiki contains most details, but it's hard to find stuff there if you don't know a lot yet (https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Main_Page). Otherwise Google searches are your friend - the more generally you can word your problem the better. Usually someone has had the same problem as you before.

If you end up getting stuck on something specific and ping me I'll try to help, although there are also better modders on here that may be able to respond to such posts.