[SEARCH] [WHAT IS?] Looking for a mod to improve female creatures body (make them THICC)

You can make your own bodyslides for the Flame atronachs, draugrs and spriggans since they're human shaped.

First you open up the creature nif in outfit studio, then load a reference and choose the UNP body that your skyrim uses. 

Then scale up your UNP body so that it sorta fits within the creatures body. After that you'll have to tweak the shape a bit to make it fit inside the creature ( mess with the breast sliders and such.) It doesn't have to be perfect since the body can be hidden anyway.

Choose sliders and conform all. And then save the project. Your new bodyslide for the creature should be available next time you open up bodyslide.

And since you created bodyslides, any mods that use tri files to morph bodies will also work on the creatures. (so you could have draugr breasts that grow larger as they become more aroused, for example.)

ScreenShot8.png.5a4a3f11f6f80c1d400287498c496997.png

Also works on statues, and creatures added by other mods

Spoiler

ScreenShot89.png.dfa4f96b46481dcfbcc3e1c3aed33843.pngScreenShot90.png.d292103900755918867af1bb45a0e6f5.pngScreenShot91.png.74f2cd0597a0e69764e7851f4e12ad83.png

Edited by venomr

ooh great! now i need outfit studio, for some reason i have only bodyslide, since i had to find an older version without OpenGL

Edit: fixed the problem with opengl. im trying to open it through  "import" under "file" tab, but nothing appear

Edited by magodanie
23 hours ago, magodanie said:

ooh great! now i need outfit studio, for some reason i have only bodyslide, since i had to find an older version without OpenGL

Edit: fixed the problem with opengl. im trying to open it through  "import" under "file" tab, but nothing appear

File > Import > from nif. Then you have to navigate to a nif within one of your mods.  For example

Computer Drive (C:) > MO2 > Mods > Conjure snow atronach > Meshes > actors > snowatronach.nif

After that you load up a reference body and then tweak the sliders to make things fit. The more accurate you are here, the more accurate it will be to your bodyslide. I just did something real quick as an example since you can always refine the shape later.

Once finished, the nif will behave just like all the other armors in your bodyslide.

oh okay, got it, but my problem is actually when i try to open a creature mesh, im trying to open the flame atronach nif file from C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\meshes\actors\atronachflame\character assets but the body doesnt load...

On 12/27/2021 at 2:52 AM, magodanie said:

oh okay, got it, but my problem is actually when i try to open a creature mesh, im trying to open the flame atronach nif file from C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\meshes\actors\atronachflame\character assets but the body doesnt load...

Does that nif open up in nifskope? (just drag the nif file into the black area of nifskope and it should appear.)

You might be able to download a flame atronach replacer and then work from there. Try something like this

Flame Atronach Improved at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

You should be able to find the nif at

data > meshes > actors > atronachflame > character assets > atronachflame.nif

There's no esp so it won't take up any plugin slots. Its just a premade file structure so you can have easy access to the model.