Hello everyone, I'll tell you right away that I KNOW about this manual!

List of mods

image.png.c734eaabcfcacbc2b0558f2b1522f76e.png

image.png.94dc2030d7f70368d4cd136d079ee932.png

image.png.87906a25ba5d99936a01ca98c4d2d35f.png

ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton works through GSS

image.png.eb3c4a7e99039d34cbce8b43c1e2c076.png

image.png.29efc27abb819bc5bdecaacae2bb85f8.png

EVERYTHING works, the problem is only with dicks. Only with people, with super mutants I did not notice this. (I tried to swap BodyTalk and Atomic Muscle, it did't help)

during animation

image.png.bc0cb640bc05a66c2b89d40fbb7c7333.png

after animation

image.png.ad0de8dfb86153963b55caa35d354af9.png

Body of a random raider

image.png.31ac17ab60ad3cc1688f11b9733f57da.png

Edited by Azigard
remove unnecessary screen

It looks like skeleton.nif is getting overwritten?  It's in red letters on your screen shot.

What's the conflict that is showing in the screen shot on priority 22, for Atomic muscle, there is a lightning bolt with a red line under it.  If you mouse over that / click it, a window pops up with what conflict is being detected and what file is losing or winning.  Does that give any clues?

Does GSS have a path for males that includes files overwriting the skeleton perhaps?

35 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

It looks like skeleton.nif is getting overwritten?  It's in red letters on your screen shot.

What's the conflict that is showing in the screen shot on priority 22, for Atomic muscle, there is a lightning bolt with a red line under it.  If you mouse over that / click it, a window pops up with what conflict is being detected and what file is losing or winning.  Does that give any clues?

Does GSS have a path for males that includes files overwriting the skeleton perhaps?

1)image.png.98d44f06563be6ea0552bf5d0f59a7b3.png

2)image.png.1ea36714c97f695fcdf895a2f3e45749.png

image.png.9abcf5a8a5e4fbf0903ff163f2b0854e.png(c) AAF Fucking Manual

3) No, all skeletons must be placed manually

I'm not sure if the skeleton is the problem. Penises break only during and after animation, but the corpse is fine. Hmm... I don't know if it's a problem, but the penises are always in the same position

13 minutes ago, Azigard said:

I play as a female character, in order to edit a male skeleton, I need to rebuild the mods for the male character, change the model and rebuild it again for the female

I was just talking about choosing your male body that you have installed in bodyslide (tick the check box in the lower left corner) and clicking build which generates the MaleBody.nif file and MaleBody.tri in '\Meshes\Actors\Character\Characterassets'.  I don't think doing that requires any rebuilding of anything else, or I'm not understanding what you wrote perhaps.

Edited by Marg597
added a name
7 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I was just talking about choosing your male body that you have installed in bodyslide (tick the check box in the lower left corner) and clicking build which generates the MaleBody.nif file and MaleBody.tri in '\Meshes\Actors\Character\Characterassets'.  I don't think doing that requires any rebuilding of anything else, or I'm not understanding what you wrote perhaps.

I don't know why, but I literally don't see how to create a male model. In positions or bodies, I do not see such an option and it is the female character that is edited everywhere.

image.png.766384d1ad621456416c4906b8723aa0.png

59 minutes ago, Azigard said:

I don't know why, but I literally don't see how to create a male model. In positions or bodies, I do not see such an option and it is the female character that is edited everywhere.

You'd have to choose the group on top, double click the ? Magnifying glass and it'll open a window with ☑️ checkboxes, and you tick the box next to your male body mod.

Then you'd want to choose under the "outfit/body" your body, for me this is just "Bodytalk3" and then under Preset you would choose the specific body type you want your men to have. 

Tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox and then click "Build".  It will tell you the path the files are going to, but you still have to watch out which mod folder it's putting them in.  For you, they should go into your Atomic Muscle folder, but you can also right click that folder within Mod Organizer and click "Open in Explorer" and see if the file for MaleBody now has the current date and time from when you just clicked Build.

On 12/15/2021 at 8:08 PM, Azigard said:

Hello everyone, I'll tell you right away that I KNOW about this manual!

List of mods

image.png.c734eaabcfcacbc2b0558f2b1522f76e.png

image.png.94dc2030d7f70368d4cd136d079ee932.png

image.png.87906a25ba5d99936a01ca98c4d2d35f.png

ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton works through GSS

image.png.eb3c4a7e99039d34cbce8b43c1e2c076.png

image.png.29efc27abb819bc5bdecaacae2bb85f8.png

EVERYTHING works, the problem is only with dicks. Only with people, with super mutants I did not notice this. (I tried to swap BodyTalk and Atomic Muscle, it did't help)

during animation

image.png.bc0cb640bc05a66c2b89d40fbb7c7333.png

after animation

image.png.ad0de8dfb86153963b55caa35d354af9.png

Body of a random raider

image.png.31ac17ab60ad3cc1688f11b9733f57da.png

Build male body in bodyslide with erection slider at 0% and morphs checked.

And next time, when batch building stuff, make sure to use group filters to filter out female vs male stuff in Bodyslide.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
14 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Build male body in bodyslide with erection slider at 0% and morphs checked.

And next time, when batch building stuff, make sure to use group filters to filter out female vs male stuff in Bodyslide.

21 hours ago, Marg597 said:

You'd have to choose the group on top, double click the ? Magnifying glass and it'll open a window with ☑️ checkboxes, and you tick the box next to your male body mod.

Then you'd want to choose under the "outfit/body" your body, for me this is just "Bodytalk3" and then under Preset you would choose the specific body type you want your men to have. 

Tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox and then click "Build".  It will tell you the path the files are going to, but you still have to watch out which mod folder it's putting them in.  For you, they should go into your Atomic Muscle folder, but you can also right click that folder within Mod Organizer and click "Open in Explorer" and see if the file for MaleBody now has the current date and time from when you just clicked Build.

Thank you very much! It is now normal size, however it is still at a 90 degree angle during animations nothing, I fixed it myself by installing an older version LooksMenu(1.6.18). 

Edited by Azigard
decided on my own
  • 2 years later...

HELP PLEASE, i am stuck with male player constantly having underwear on. Meanwhile every other npc characters are nuded just fine. I am using Body Talk for male body. I build the male body on body silder and the preview look just fine. But whenever i start the game with a male character and try to do the AAF animation with a random character, the underwear is always put on. Idk why. Please help if anybody could.image.png.02abb5d372023eba6dfc6c7e17f69ff7.pngimage.png.a75b7d68e3a00171338e0eeb12f7e09e.png

1 hour ago, kili0300 said:

HELP PLEASE, i am stuck with male player constantly having underwear on. Meanwhile every other npc characters are nuded just fine. I am using Body Talk for male body. I build the male body on body silder and the preview look just fine. But whenever i start the game with a male character and try to do the AAF animation with a random character, the underwear is always put on. Idk why. Please help if anybody could.

In AAF scene is option manually remove clothing. Check that one.

48 minutes ago, deff_lv said:

In AAF scene is option manually remove clothing. Check that one.

Yea, i get that option which is like "remove equipment". The character are automatically undressed during the AAF scene, so there isn't a option to remove underwear. Plus my male character also has underwear on when not playing a AAF scene. So it gets really confusing for me, all other male npcs has their dick shown, but not my male character. 

On 12/17/2021 at 3:20 PM, Azigard said:

Thank you very much! It is now normal size, however it is still at a 90 degree angle during animations nothing, I fixed it myself by installing an older version LooksMenu(1.6.18). 

That will come back to bite you in the ass.

All the animation packs will not work properly unless you keep them up to date, something will break & then finding out what that was will be a pain in the ass.

Watch a YT vid, read whatever is your preferred way, people are trying to help you go forward, not backwards.

Learn how to use Body Slide, whatever male body you have installed will show up there, zero the sliders and your done.

Use spoilers people! Put images in them!

Edited by Raven 54
22 hours ago, kili0300 said:

Yea, i get that option which is like "remove equipment". The character are automatically undressed during the AAF scene, so there isn't a option to remove underwear. Plus my male character also has underwear on when not playing a AAF scene. So it gets really confusing for me, all other male npcs has their dick shown, but not my male character. 

Have you enable modding in your falloutcustom.ini with these lines - 

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

8 hours ago, deff_lv said:

Have you enable modding in your falloutcustom.ini with these lines - 

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Yes, i did. Check this out. image.png.fd3f16dfbbbb4e32c6a9ed92d26fb5ab.pngI am gonna try to reinstall them.