[mod] AKawaiiTent's Revealing Female Apparel (For OTY's Sized apparel)

On 3/26/2022 at 3:10 AM, Oracle of Change said:

I can't equip the Crop Top. It says "missing graphic [filepath]/AKTCropTop_Female. When I investigated the supposed file location, I can see the different directions for the croptop for the female body and a total of 34 pngs. I checked the TubeTop and BikiniTop files to check their setup and everything matches. Anything I might be missing here? Only the Crop Top gives this error.

I've indentified your problem. Its how CropTop is named, it's the only texture with a different folder and file name. logically, /apparel/aktcroptop/croptop should work, but i guess rimworld wants clothes to have the same texture/folder name, so it has to be either croptop/croptop or aktcroptop/aktcroptop. I've fixed this for future versions.  But you should be able to replace the files with these.

AKTCropTop.rar Clothes_Lewd.xml

On 3/12/2022 at 6:27 PM, Lamex said:

Great mod, love the clothes! Any way to make it work with the Appearance Clothes mod? I can add your clothes in, but they show up without being adjusted for different sizes, like this:

image.png.83959e2feaa7165ec74dbf3627a2c5ca.png

Not sure if that's because Appearance Clothes doesn't pass on the size of the breasts, or some other issue. Thanks!

If boob sizes arn't working, its most likely an issue with the sized apparel mod. Do other sized apparel clothes work with it, or is it just mine that doesn't work?

20 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

I've indentified your problem. Its how CropTop is named, it's the only texture with a different folder and file name. logically, /apparel/aktcroptop/croptop should work, but i guess rimworld wants clothes to have the same texture/folder name, so it has to be either croptop/croptop or aktcroptop/aktcroptop. I've fixed this for future versions.  But you should be able to replace the files with these.

AKTCropTop.rarFetching info... Clothes_Lewd.xmlFetching info...

Thank you, very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:39 AM, Joaquin69 said:

Great mod, I hope you keep expanding on it! I have a suggestion: an unzipped jumpsuit. Similar to Fallout vault suits, but you know, unzipped.

I actually had an outfit partially finished with a similair concept (more like kerrigan from SC than fallout though), but couldn't get it to look good enough to feel like finishing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 11:23 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

If boob sizes arn't working, its most likely an issue with the sized apparel mod. Do other sized apparel clothes work with it, or is it just mine that doesn't work?

Sorry for the late response, yeah the issue is likely with sized apparel not being compatible with Appearance Clothes, or the other way around. I don't think Appearance Clothes accounts for boob sizes at all, since it defaults back to the vanilla textures when I try to put on a t-shirt or something. I'll see if there's a compatibility patch somewhere. Thanks for the response!

On 12/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

Known issues:

Too many things equipped will make the middle layer stuff render above the head, causing clipping. Shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as I crop textures correctly, but it might clip with weird head shapes.

548750022_clippingbug.png.e3b7ca8d7c309b20022fc1bf3762428c.png

Your mod Problem or SizedApparel Problem? 

i want to solve this problem

Edited by watertank
On 5/11/2022 at 3:24 AM, theman123 said:

I love the mod, but one of the outfits is appearing as a different apperal, specifically the fur bikini:
image.png.26b92c51f23ca07fa04a54422deeefec.png

Don't know if its a load order thing or just a mod conflict, as I have your clothing mod pretty far down in my load order.

It only works with the female body shape, not the thin body type, if u use any other body type besides female it will appear as the default outfit.

3 hours ago, watertank said:

Your mod Problem or SizedApparel Problem? 

i want to solve this problem

probably sized apparel or default game? I don't know of any1 else that uses as many layers as I do though. 

My best guess is that the game assigns each layer a number as  you equip things, and the head by default renders at layer 5 or 6. Perhaps this can be worked around with a patch, but i'm a potatoe when it comes to coding.

4 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

probably sized apparel or default game? I don't know of any1 else that uses as many layers as I do though. 

My best guess is that the game assigns each layer a number as  you equip things, and the head by default renders at layer 5 or 6. Perhaps this can be worked around with a patch, but i'm a potatoe when it comes to coding.

Too Sad.. :(  Thank you for answer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 7:19 PM, nun56unn5ufg said:

hi is it safe to uninstall, bikini shows up in traders menu and cargo drops lol. or is there a way to turn off distribution?

as long as your not wearing anything from it, and u dont have the crafting bench down, i can't see why it would cause issues.

as for distribution, the outfits pull from base_apparel, which means any vendor that sells apparel will likely have them. (i'm not super confident in my coding skills but i'm pretty sure thats how that works.) There may be a way to create a tag or something to stop this, but tbh i'm not familiar enough with rimworld coding.

Edited by AKawaiiTent
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Two questions.  How do you make these items?  I saw talk of a special bench for them, but I have looked through all the Architect tabs and there isn't a new crafting spot or bench.   I checked the Tailoring bench but it doesn't have anything from this mod.  

Also, does this really require Rimnudeworld?  I didn't notice that requirement and installed it anyway, I'm not using Rimnudeworld or HAR (switched to SAR because either RNW or HAR or both were causing the game to lock up while generating the planet.)  Is not having them installed causing me to not be able to build the special bench?

Edit:  I was able to place a minified one via the dev console, so I've deployed it and can make stuff now.  But I'm still curious if I was supposed to be able to build it.

Edit 2:  Ohhhh, there's research I have to do.  No wonder.  ;) I didn't see that because in the game I'm in I've already completed all the research so I didn't notice the new tab.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt