This is a mod that improves and adds more things to the existing ones, new textures and 3D models that enhance the breasts of the female Pokemon trainers of Alpha Sapphire (may) and X (serena).

This is the initial test version (beta v0.1) to check if they work, and it goes without errors in the Citra emulator by adding only Garcs in the Mods folder. I dont know how it will work on other emulators or on the original console, since I havent built a CIA or 3DS file for it, but you can try it and share their performance.

To install it, you just must to read the TXT Info that includes the ZIP, you dont need any program for it, only the ROM of the original game and the Citra emulator in this case. You just have to copy and paste the numbered GARC files (1 and 3 for AS, 9 for X) where appropriate in the emulator folder.

To install it on the MMJ emulator for Android the route would be something like this:

Citra-emu/load/mods/"gameID"

Create these folders if you dont have them. The "gameID" is the title code of the game that you can normally see in the set configuration in the emulator, may change according to regions.

The zip also includes the Ohana3DS portable tool with which you can see, extract and import files into the game. With this application you can extract the BCH and MM files from the GARC and then extract the textures as PNG or 3D models as OBJ to edit them to your liking with other editing programs.

Maybe make a more specific tutorial on how to modify files with ohana3ds, Photoshop, Blender, etc. Tell me in the comments :)

To finish, I want to say that this is just a test version but it works well, I will improve and add more 3D models and textures. Meanwhile you can playing, modifying and sharing your things here about this mod.

Enjoy the views and curves! ;)

BustSerena2xy1.jpg

BustSerena2xy0.jpg

Bustmay2oras.jpg

The second version beta of this mod is here v0.2, this time add one new 3d model for serena cloth, and improves 2 previous moded cloths for pokemon X, and for Alpha Sapphire add new 3d models and textures for over world and in battle for May, adding more curves and thiccness and new blue cloth for both versions.

For install it, is the same formats with the same garcs of the first versions, you can read more info inside the zip. This version has been tested with citra mmj for android and works fine.

Also you can download the first version for red cloth for may, but less curvy.

BustSerenaXY-dress.jpg

BustSerenaXY-red.jpg

BustSerenaXY-blue1.jpg

BustMayORAS-blue.jpg

Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.2.zip Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.1.zip

On 12/13/2021 at 4:57 PM, wolffang719 said:

I gotta learn how to emulate 3ds games

It's not too hard assuming you have a capable PC. Download Citra, then acquire the roms. I'd recommend ripping them yourself if you have a 3DS. 

This guide here is really easy to follow to mod your console. https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Once you mod your console you can extract your game from either the cartridge or from the downloaded version if you got a copy from the eshop.

That link also has some info on how to do that.

Once you finally have the rom and controller of choice you can set it up. If you have used any emulator before Citra is pretty similar.

It is possible to install these mods on AlphaSapphire-OmegaRuby and X-Y.

First download the 3DS emulator Citra and acquire an appropriate version of pokemon, there is a guide on the Citra website on how to rip a rom from your own 3DS and cartridge.

Then download this mod and extract its content somewhere you can keep track of it, Inside is a readme that will tell you the folder structure and file placement you will need later.

Install your Rom on the Citra emulator, This is really just a click and drag your ROM onto the open Citra window.

Right click your installed Rom and click the "Open mods location" option in the drop down menu.

In this open mods folder and set up your downloaded mod as described in the readme found in this mods ZIP.

For Pokemon Y my mod directory looks like this.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Citra\load\mods\0004000000055E00\romfs\a\0\8

Pokemon Y's mod file is dropped into this folder.

Edited by Falleris

-UPDATE: This is the version 0.3 of this mod, includes new 3d models for Serena's clothes in pokemon XY, adding OverWorld (OW) bust cloth models for open world with the garc file number 8, also includes the original dress of anime version with more enhanced Serena. For pokémon ORAS only includes a modified contest dress for may, only OW (dont exists InBattle model), the garc number 3 is the same of v0.2.

To install it, you just have to follow the steps and paths that come in the mod's info txt, which is just copy, paste or replace if you already use the old versions.

This version is tested and works well with all versions of the game without affecting saved games or performance, at least if you use the Citra MMJ emulator for android.

I have found some bugs in models of the original mod that were already from the first version and I didn't see before, I will try to solve them in future versions. Remember that you can also modify with the Ohana3DS tool included in this mod, share experiences, photos or files here.

BMSM-ORAS-XY.jpg

serenadresshuge.jpg

serenacoat.jpg

serenashirtelegant.jpg

serenasuitelegant.jpg

mayowcontest.jpg

serenaowsuits1.jpg

Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.3.rar

Here you have permanent download links of all versions of the mod by mediafire:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dhhhidl6q70bf4v/Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/imiywqwehqv0k37/Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.2.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qit0rmfa6tngjgf/Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.3.rar/file

I read that some of you have problems using the mod with an emulator but it is very simple and fast with Android.
If you try to generate a 3ds or cia file to make it work on the console with a sd it is quite complex, long and dangerous if you make a mistake in any step, but it is possible. There are many forums where tools and steps are given for this but I don't recommend it.
Using a pc to emulate is very popular but today more time is wasted to turn it on and especially to play portable and fast like the console. This is where the relatively new 3ds emulator for smartphones comes in, the Citra MMJ for Android.

A couple of years ago this emulator couldn't even start a game, very few devices could. Last year you could already play at 10fps or more and with this year's versions they already exceed 20 reaching almost 30fps, even doubling the resolution of the original console. All this using the same mobile device, and it is not high-end. With a 2018 Android smartphone under $ 200 you can play most 3ds games at almost 30fps anywhere, using less battery power than games like Asphalt 9, so playing on pc or on the original console today is no longer necessary, and much faster to use mods or save games, use cheats, etc.

You can download the most recent versions of Citra MMJ for android at this link, in the Assets section is the apk. The play store version is a beta that gives errors (white icon), the mmj (orange icon) is the good one and with more options in settings.

https://github.com/weihuoya/citra/releases

Have a good year and enjoy the portable games guys!

I'm glad you like the mod, thanks! The installation is very simple, just copy and paste having the rom of the games in citra mmj, in the info-txt that comes in the mod comes the whole process but in summary you just have to do this:

------ORAS-MAY------

Copy the Garc, archive number 3, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 3:

-Pokemon Omega Ruby: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c400/romfs/a/1/3

-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c500/romfs/a/1/3

Move the Garc, archive number 1, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 2:

-Pokemon Omega Ruby: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c400/romfs/a/0/2

-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: citra-emu/load/mods/000400000011c500/romfs/a/0/2
-------XY-SERENA-------

Copy the Garc, archive number 9 and number 8, inside this path and paste it in the folder number 8:
-Pokemon X: citra-emu/load/mods/0004000000055D00/romfs/a/0/8
-Pokemon Y: citra-emu/load/mods/0004000000055E00/romfs/a/0/8

One of the mods that I use as a base is the nude mod, but I don't quite like it, maybe later I'll make a more realistic and adult one, with more curves ;)

But what I don't know is how to use textures as a mod in citra without packaging it in a BCH and then in a GARC container, I have seen that for citra to read it, the texture has to have a specific code by name, such as "tex1_256x128_86C8DF08A1408E7D_3.png". I don't know how this code is generated or found for each texture, does anyone know how?

It would be easier and faster to use the textures that way, although reading them like this will lose performance.

Finally I saw that to make mods in sun and moon you have to use other programs, and that at least for now you can only edit textures or so it seems, if someone knows what to use to extract and import 3d models in sun and moon to comment here, pls

-UPDATE: version 0.4 is here, new 3d models are added for Serena in XY in both IB and OW correcting a damaged model of the original version. New textures and 3d models for May in ORAS, the mythic original classic design of the first games and anime, also new busty OW models for Commander Shelly and Team Aqua female grunts.

If you find any bug or suggestion tell me here, new models and designs of more characters in both games will come in future versions. The installation and the files is the same as always, copy-paste or replace with the previous ones.

-other permanent link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1f3xdu45hbgv8p3/Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.4.rar/file

BustMayORAS-originalredow.jpg

bustyshelly-ORAS.jpg

serenadresstie.jpg

serenaowsuits2.jpg

serenashirtwild.jpg

BustMayORAS-originalred.jpg

Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.4.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-UPDATE: version 0.5 is here, new 3d models are added for Serena in XY in both IB and OW, there is a bug in the socks with the high boots, I don't know why, but it was already in the original mods. New textures for May in ORAS, the original classic design from the early games and anime but in a blue version, also new busty OW 3d models for fire-type gym leader Flannery, Commander Courtney and Team Magma female grunts. I have not been able to see these last ones in the game but they are modified like the last two. Later I will try to make more different textures like the one suggested May Emerald version.

If you find any error or suggestion tell me here, in future versions new models and designs of more characters will come in both games. The installation and the files are the same as always, copy and paste or replace with the previous ones.

-Another alternative link: www.mediafire.com/file/4kl33jecdpb53c8/Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.5.rar

BustMayORAS-originalblue.jpg

BustMayORAS-originalblueow.jpg

bustyaqua-ORAS.jpg

bustyFlannery1-ORAS.jpg

bustyFlannery-ORAS.jpg

serenadresslace.jpg

serenadresstop.jpg

serenaowsuits3.jpg

Busty_May_Serena_Mod_v0.5.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hugh Neutron said:

image.png.ddab0f51e4b5921a6040830b214e380a.png

I tried to give crazy dragon lady a bigger bust but I can't seem to get the model to reimport in Ohana despite saving it as a .OBJ file, is there a specific method to this or am I just dumb?

I’ve been stuck at this same spot myself with Ohana not letting me reimport the edited files. Hopefully a version 0.6 releases at some point?? I would love for some of these suggestions to be added in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! sorry for the late and thanks for your support, I've been halfway through version 0.6 for a while as I want to release it with new content for serena, it takes a lot longer to do textures than 3d as to preserve shading and verify meshes match takes a time. It is also late because I'm adding content as the game progresses to verify the modifications according to certain characters that appear rarely.

Good edition of Zinnia! I have it postponed for when it appears later in the game, I would like to edit more characters in 3d but I don't know where the corresponding garc is, I don't have it, if someone has it, they can share it here and then be able to modify more NPC

As I said before there are textures and other content that was already in the original base mod, like Serena's clothes that I haven't seen in game yet. As for adding the old May suits, it means replacing them with the current ones, and just for a BCH texture of a few kb you have to generate a 30MB garc. I was thinking of leaving all the versions for a final version, but it is easier and faster if I only upload the BCH or PNG so that you can add it to the corresponding garc, so that everyone wears the May clothes that they like at the moment.

But I suppose for that I have to upload tutorials about how to edit with Ohana, it's not difficult but it is confusing because if you mistakenly add a BCH for another that you didn't want, the entire garc is damaged and you have to start over from the last security copy (only the garc). I will try to make visual tutorials on how to edit with Ohana, add BCH and GARCs, etc.

Finally, to say that to edit and create new textures based on the originals you always have to use PNG to preserve transparencies, paint don't work for this, you can use free editors such as gimp or very complete online photoshop free editors. To edit 3d it is more difficult, you can use blender which is free but it is quite complex, you always have to use OBJ without adding more polygons or vertex because the game don't recognize it, only deform, also always export with symmetry desactivated among other things.

This is all for the moment, I hope to finish 0.6 soon and upload it, while I will try to make and upload the tutorial for Ohana and be able to add more content among all.