Bodyslide overwrote everything, my character body won't change

I just used bodyslide studio for the first time, before I had customized my character in the racemenu, and everything was completely fine. Now, after bodyslide, all npcs have the same body, and I have a different one, I can't change the sliders in the racemenu anymore, it won't even work on a new character. Can I just undo all of this, to a state before using bodyslide so I can have my character body back? Help please

Probably you are wearing something which you did not adjust using bodyslide.

If you are using a mod manager, cleanup would be easy (disable the mod where you wrote the bodyslide files).

If you are not using mods, cleanup would be easy (remove your meshes directory).

If you do not mind using bodyslide again, cleanup should be easy (set bodyslide to use the vanilla preset, and generate the armors again).

Or, if you want to do this the hard way, delete (or, better: rename) your meshes directory and reinstall all of your mods (or the ones which provide armor. (Be careful, if you forget to reinstall one, your game would crash when you encountered that armor).

as @sen4mi mentioned, it's very likely the outfit wasn't affected by bodyslide.  Or the outfit uses it's own body (the whole outfit is a body with clothes "drawn" on it), which some outfits do and bodyslide obviously won't work well with that.  

If your body is what you want when you take the clothes off, it is definitely the outfit causing it.

If you're using a mod manager that has an overwrite folder (MO2, for example) and want to revert to normal wihout uninstalling bodyslide (to test what is happening) then just delete the bodyslide folder in the overwrite folder.  That's where the bodyslide changes should be stored, they shouldn't be stored in the bodyslide files themselves just like FNIS should have an output folder and not store the files within it's own folder.  I don't know about other mod managers. 

Edited by ttts1