[xEdit] Is there an automated script to change multiple Biped/BOD2 records for armors at once?

I'm re-assigning a number of armour and clothing mods with multiple parts to different body slots so they are consistent with each other and would allow me to freely mix and match pieces from various mods, however the process requires opening each and every single record in both ARMO and ARMA sections and changing flags manually. I have about a dozen or so mods I'd like to change and some of them contain several hundred records. Doing all of them manually is obviously out of the question and I am looking for an automated solution.

I have AT-Quick Change script from Automation Tools and used it previously to add keywords, but that was relatively easy to do and this is where my knowledge ends. I assume the best solution is to use 'Replace' function of that script but I can't figure out what the parameters should be. Imputing BOD 2 in Path field and current slot number in Find and new slot in Replace fields does nothing. Trying to fiddle around and adding something more in Path field throws a bunch of errors.

I am basically wandering in the dark, trying things at random as I really have no idea how to properly use this tool or what the proper syntax for the parameters I wish to change is.

Is there a better solution?

xEdit has a huge number of scripts, but looking through them I can't see anything that could achieve the effect I am looking for.

If not, how do I use the Quick change script properly, what would be the path for Biped records and flags?

Edited by belegost