Body Physics Still Working Without Any Physics Files!?

Have a really weird one. I completely reinstalled (or so I thought) Fallout 4 with all the mods, it turned out that some of the old files were still present before doing so. School boy error and all.

Anyway, I couldn't work out why but no matter what physics mod I used, (CBP, OCPB, or OCBPC) they would still become weird and jittery when AAF animations began playing. I thought maybe there was a file left over from the last install so I've checked but I can't see a thing in the files. As far as I'm aware they should only affect the F4SE plugins file and the Script file - neither of which hold any of the physics files now after I uninstalled them all to check what was happening.

It's weird, despite having no physics mods installed, the jiggle still works in normal gameplay - anyone have any clue what's causing this problem?

Update: Having played around, I think I may have found that AAF AnimatedFannies was the culprit, just need to double check and see if I can reinstall OCBPC.

Edited by OriginalOrange
  • 4 weeks later...