Unity, C#, Pregnancy and Child birth

I need some advice, guide or tutorial guys. So rn im almost done with prototyping an adult game with turn based, day/night cycle , open world with Pregnancy and child birth mechanics but the problem is animation part and Pregnancy/child birth part. Im using ork framework btw.

1. How can i import multiple character animations cutscene to unity? from third party software( blender/iclone/daz) etc.

2. How can i animate a cutscene of character changing clothes, taking a bath etc? I know how to animate a sex scene.

3. How can i think about the logic flow of Pregnancy/child birth mechanics? Is there any related tutorial or most similar tutorial? I’m lost .....

Mainly looking for a scripting part for Pregnancy and child birth framework. Eg - after you had sex with character for multiple times, that said character will get pregnant, then character mesh will change it to Pregnancy body mesh and then give birth. I dunno how to make it happen with c# script.

Im sorry for my english guys. I would appreciate for every input, any guides. Even the closest tutorial would be fine. Thank you in advance guys. 

Moved to tech support.

1. blender, 3d studio, Maya, etc files can be just drag and dropped inside unity. Works with about all Blender parts: meshes, materials, animations, lights, etc.

2. you need usually to animate the different parts (mashes) together in the same animation. Be aware, doing this directly in Unity is a pain and not really a good idea. Better if you use a 33d tool like Blender or Maya for animations.

3. is very simple code. What is your level of programming?