Combat rape in sex addict mod

Hey all..... I downloaded the sex addict mod and I don't understand how the combat rape works? In the menu screen for the mod it gives you combat 1...2....and 3 options to change stuff...but I have no idea what to do? Can I as a player rape a npc when I'm in battle? Sorry for stupid question but I searched for an hour trying to find out how to use... Thanks

Hey all..... I downloaded the sex addict mod and I don't understand how the combat rape works? In the menu screen for the mod it gives you combat 1...2....and 3 options to change stuff...but I have no idea what to do? Can I as a player rape a npc when I'm in battle? Sorry for stupid question but I searched for an hour trying to find out how to use... Thanks

Cast the rape spell on someone during combat (or while sneaking before combat) and you're good to go. That works regardless of whether you enabled the combat rape features or not.

The purpose of the combat rape feature is to allow you as the player to be raped in combat if your health falls below the threshold or for your followers to be raped. It also allows you follower to rape those they defeat in combat so the result is that the winners of individual battles get to take sex from the losers of individual battles.

I'm working on a new system for the SexLab framework where the whole battle is finished which each defeated NPC (or the player being bound) and then whichever side is left with a standing winner releases the rest of their side who can then engage in an orgy at the expense of the side that lost the battle.

If the player's side loses the hope is to reset them back to the entrance of the dungeon for dungeons or to the nearest town if outside after the victors have concluded their orgy.

Cast the rape spell on someone during combat (or while sneaking before combat) and you're good to go. That works regardless of whether you enabled the combat rape features or not.

The purpose of the combat rape feature is to allow you as the player to be raped in combat if your health falls below the threshold or for your followers to be raped. It also allows you follower to rape those they defeat in combat so the result is that the winners of individual battles get to take sex from the losers of individual battles.

I'm working on a new system for the SexLab framework where the whole battle is finished which each defeated NPC (or the player being bound) and then whichever side is left with a standing winner releases the rest of their side who can then engage in an orgy at the expense of the side that lost the battle.

If the player's side loses the hope is to reset them back to the entrance of the dungeon for dungeons or to the nearest town if outside after the victors have concluded their orgy.

I like the idea - like Battle Arena Toshinden with less ouchies and more omgees...anyway a win-win situation for everyone XD

post-36247-0-37184100-1370760433_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

You can also set "Random rape" to never-seldom-frequent-madness, madness is rather amusing in a crowded tavern or in the Jarls court. I would like to see the voice change in the rape mode to one that is not permissive but pleading to stop.

Archived