sims 4 netshow/snyglp files

Before coivd my mom and step dad live in china and dragged me along for the ride when I was 16, for cultural enrichment,  and I used to be able to access baidu because I had my devices and my logins into baidu and weibo and the documentation required, but when coivd starting hitting wuhan my mom sent me back to live with my bio dad in the usa and he works in internet security for small level government so all my devices that had sky disk and baidu are still in china, and I don't dare try and log in using my current computer with my dads internet and even if he didn't work in internet security I am not a minor and I neglected to really update my info before I left china when I turned 18; so I have still technically in the eyes of the ccp have a kids account. so even if I could I'd be limited probably for an hour on sunday to  download stuff, and you know how thats gonna work if I set up my account in beijing and I live in new york with two different time zones. I miss the cc I got off netshow, if anyone has any copies or actively downloads off their, help a homie out.