SN Vilja English Retranslation

To me the simpler solution is to use NPC Visual Transfer Tool to make Vilja (or anyone else in the game) to have the appearance that you want. If you want Vilja to have the appearance of that Gradriel follower you can do it and it won't change anything else. For example this is the appearance that I chose for Vilja in my game: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1704/images/52047/52047-1625566291-1766335307.png  ( Loreley Follower default version by LamaKreis ).

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use NPC VTT :

3 hours ago, imai8312 said:

To me the simpler solution is to use NPC Visual Transfer Tool to make Vilja (or anyone else in the game) to have the appearance that you want. If you want Vilja to have the appearance of that Gradriel follower you can do it and it won't change anything else. For example this is the appearance that I chose for Vilja in my game: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1704/images/52047/52047-1625566291-1766335307.png  ( Loreley Follower default version by LamaKreis ).

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use NPC VTT :

I know how to use VNPC Transfer.

The language is the thing in question here because SN swapped ALL the female characters and specifically edited them to fit. In addition, he also gave Vilja better looking armour.

Edited by shuuchi
7 hours ago, shuuchi said:

I know how to use VNPC Transfer.

The language is the thing in question here because SN swapped ALL the female characters and specifically edited them to fit. In addition, he also gave Vilja better looking armour.

If you use NPC VTT you won't have to worry about the the language because it won't be changed. Auto translating from English to Korean and back to English is going to give poor results in any case. Better looking armor... that's what a few hundred mods out there are for.

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 3:18 AM, shuuchi said:

https://arca.live/b/tullius/30993144?category=동료&sort=ratingAll&p=1

I found a great mod on tulchan.

Unfortunately, the maker decided to translate everything to moonrunes.

Translating a few things I can handle with sseedit.

But the entirety of the Vilja mod is asking a bit much.

Anyone know a quick way to retranslate the mod back into English?

Out of curiosity, I did an attempt to re-translate from Korean to English using X Translate with pretty good results. I have not tested this extensively, but mine is working with no issues thus far. I took a couple of hours. last night. I had to learn how to use the translator. You can try it out if you like. I give no guarantee that it will work for you.

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

• 1 year later...