Npc - Npc Sex Exposure

Greetings all. 

I posted this in the SLAX support thread but since this might be unrelated to SLAX, I thought I would ask here too. (Hopefully that is allowed)

Is SLAX's exposure suppose to increase for the player when the player observe NPCs having sex?

Currently I only see an exposure change when a NPC is naked. When NPC's are having sex, even though they are naked, I don't see any change. 

Looking at the papyrus logs, I do see it increasing for other NPC's though as they observe.

I am currently using Sexlife Plus for npc-npc sex.

Sexlab Aroused redux does not seem to do it by default either since the code for that is commented out. I was able to recompile it with the code uncommented, but that might have some unintended consequences.

Anybody have experience with this or am I looking for a feature that doesn't exist?

From doing some tests and adding debug logging, I was able to determine that the player does not get registered as one of the observers for NPC - NPC sex in SLAX.

Even though the function is called ArouseNPCsWithinRadius, there is a commented line at line 1295 in the slamainscr.psc file stating that it might be the player too. So far in my testing, that has not been the case.

Due to that, I added a section forcing the script to check the player and if they are observing (Line of Sight included). If so, the exposure is increased.

This is added in the slamainscr.psc script, line 1310 after the while loop.

; check player and if they are observing NPC - NPC
    If (who.GetDistance(playerRef) < radius && !playerRef.IsInFaction(SexLab.AnimatingFaction))
        If (playerRef.HasLOS(who))
            slaUtil.FloatUpdateActorExposure(playerRef, 4.0, "watching sex including " + who.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        EndIf
    EndIf

I changed the exposure to 4.0 compared to the 1.0 for the player and NPC's as it does not make much sense to me that the sex exposure is lower than the naked exposure (which is 4.0 by default)

Be warned that this has not been tested in depth yet, so there might be some unforeseen bugs. I will update this post if that is the case.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:45 PM, DarkWaterZ said:

From doing some tests and adding debug logging, I was able to determine that the player does not get registered as one of the observers for NPC - NPC sex in SLAX.

Even though the function is called ArouseNPCsWithinRadius, there is a commented line at line 1295 in the slamainscr.psc file stating that it might be the player too. So far in my testing, that has not been the case.

Due to that, I added a section forcing the script to check the player and if they are observing (Line of Sight included). If so, the exposure is increased.

This is added in the slamainscr.psc script, line 1310 after the while loop.

; check player and if they are observing NPC - NPC
    If (who.GetDistance(playerRef) < radius && !playerRef.IsInFaction(SexLab.AnimatingFaction))
        If (playerRef.HasLOS(who))
            slaUtil.FloatUpdateActorExposure(playerRef, 4.0, "watching sex including " + who.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        EndIf
    EndIf

I changed the exposure to 4.0 compared to the 1.0 for the player and NPC's as it does not make much sense to me that the sex exposure is lower than the naked exposure (which is 4.0 by default)

Be warned that this has not been tested in depth yet, so there might be some unforeseen bugs. I will update this post if that is the case.

Please upload the compiled pex.  Getting a sane compile environment for a given mod can be such a rabbit hole excursion.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...