• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Well, nobody here who can do him? I think ZombieZum can be the right person for the job.

I fear 7cupsbobatae, TD18 and TheSimReaper are doing it just for money. Sorry to be impolite but that's my impression.

Hi, sorry for not noticing your thread because i didn't even see it. I barely go into "request and find" section threads as i'm not always the right person to find the requested ccs. I've mentioned multiple times (mostly as i've receive requests both on LL and patreon) that i'm not good at creating irl people. I usually look for inspo on pinterest or just go randomly what i can do until i satisfy with the result. Sorry to dissapoint you. I wish i could create irl people good in sims but well, they don't turn out that well. I tried it and failed tens of times. @wongfoo2003

Aside from that, the person you mentioned as right person might be your answer. Their sims looks just like the people they're created (marvel heroes etc.). Unfortunately, i don't have the talent or skill (or whatever you call it) to create in real life people. Again, i'm sorry.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
2 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Don't bother about it. I have a few of your sims and i like your work. I tried myself to do real life sims and failed. Thank you for your respond.

Thank you and i'm happy that you liked them. About Chris Pine, not promising that they'll look exactly like him, but i'll try my best to see what i can do.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

Uhm.. With ups and downs, this is how he looks so far.. It's not perfect but not so bad- i guess? What do you think? Hair and beard were the hardest parts to decide. You can change them to clean-shaven face and different hair etc. Also, since this is not a skin overlay, i couldn't make him look that older(?). As probably you know, changing him between young adult - adult - elder won't make the magic trick and give him some wrinkles if it's not vanilla skin or skin overlay- so i kept him as y/a to give him longer lifespan just incase if your auto aging is turned on. He's somewhat a bit younger version of the photos you've sent. However, i added some wrinklish lines between his brows. @wongfoo2003

02.png.9f18f0ed2348d90e5f65c13f837195d8.png

3.png.cb3d8c4a823b23b79a98790acd59567b.png

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

I like him. I know how hard it is to do him. That was one of the reasons why i asked better skilled persons to do him. As you wrote i can always change what i think what's not right on my opinion. But he looks close to the pictures of the young Chris. Maybe he needs a diffrent haircut. ?

3 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I like him. I know how hard it is to do him. That was one of the reasons why i asked better skilled persons to do him. As you wrote i can always change what i think what's not right on my opinion. But he looks close to the pictures of the young Chris. Maybe he needs a diffrent haircut. ?

Alright then! Glad he looks a bit close to what you have in mind. I'll wrap him up once i get back home (gotta go out soon) and upload him, then will send you a dl link. It'll probably be around 500 mbs, since the skin is way too large of a package file alone and i don't include outfits, just to don't make the file even bigger. You can dress him up as you like it. :) @wongfoo2003

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
7 hours ago, 7cupsbobatae said:

Alright then! Glad he looks a bit close to what you have in mind. I'll wrap him up once i get back home (gotta go out soon) and upload him, then will send you a dl link. It'll probably be around 500 mbs, since the skin is way too large of a package file alone and i don't include outfits, just to don't make the file even bigger. You can dress him up as you like it. :) @wongfoo2003

That sounds good for me. It's okey if you don't include any outfits. Why do you think i will dress him up? Maybe i like your skin that much that i will keep him nude.

Thank you, superdoug, i got that sim but i don't like him as much as you.

Edited by wongfoo2003