Sexy Werewolf vocal mod

View File

I think this mod properly introduces me and my work onto loverslab. Hello this is BEHz. I make foliage sound effects, monster vocals, noises and dialogue. I'm pleased to present you my latest monster vocal mod.

There are two files containing multiple voices and SFX.

WARNING! The audio is very loud and growly, it really hits you in the ear, so headphones warning.

I'm open to suggestions and I would love it if you would comment and tell me if you liked this or not.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THIS IN YOUR MOD, ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU CREDIT ME IN YOUR MOD, THANK YOU.

FUTURE PLANS :

Riekling (They kinda talk... I guess)

Dremora

VampireLord

Interesting fact Barely any editing was done to the audio except for basic EQ, most of it is just my natural voice.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, SCP 1471-69 said:

Seems pretty good but i gotta ask.

Does this include any female werewolf sounds or are they more masculine?

No, just some growly werewolf vocals and SFX. I would've included female sounds with it from somewhere, but I'm not good at female sounds. Quality really matters to me and I can't do something I can't put my most into, but if a female voice actor wants to collaborate with me I won't say no but would be very interested in working with them.

Edited by M-BEHz
4 hours ago, WCSC said:

I suppose a silly question but, where can I use or install this at?

These are audio files tailored for use in game, you can use them however you like for example sexlab sfx or sfx for any other mod you have or replace the dialogue of any character, it's really just up to you how or where you want to use it.

Edited by M-BEHz
3 hours ago, M-BEHz said:

These are audio files tailored for use in game, you can use them however you like for example sexlab sfx or sfx for any other mod you have or replace the dialogue of any character, it's really just up to you how or where you want to use it.

Is there a mod that would use voice for werewolves?  I'm not aware of one.  Thanks, awesome sound

19 hours ago, WCSC said:

Is there a mod that would use voice for werewolves?  I'm not aware of one.  Thanks, awesome sound

There is sexlab werewolf redux, I will try to contact the mod author to see if them are willing to use these sounds in their mod. Also I'm hoping to create a werewolf follower mod someday, might include these vocals in it, but I do have very limited free time on my hand so I'm not sure how long it can take.

Edited by M-BEHz
  • 4 weeks later...