Sexy Werewolf vocal mod

View File

I think this mod properly introduces me and my work onto loverslab. Hello this is BEHz. I make foliage sound effects, monster vocals, noises and dialogue. I'm pleased to present you my latest monster vocal mod.

There are two files containing multiple voices and SFX.

WARNING! The audio is very loud and growly, it really hits you in the ear, so headphones warning.

I'm open to suggestions and I would love it if you would comment and tell me if you liked this or not.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THIS IN YOUR MOD, ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU CREDIT ME IN YOUR MOD, THANK YOU.

FUTURE PLANS :

Riekling (They kinda talk... I guess)

Dremora

VampireLord

Interesting fact Barely any editing was done to the audio except for basic EQ, most of it is just my natural voice.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

5 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Can you provide a sample that we can hear before downloading this mod?

This^. I'm always disappointed when audio mods don't have a preview and I have to download, install and start my game then find the particular sound that was changed, just so I can know if its for me or not.

55 minutes ago, AlleyCa7 said:

This^. I'm always disappointed when audio mods don't have a preview and I have to download, install and start my game then find the particular sound that was changed, just so I can know if its for me or not.

You don't have to install anything really, it's just a bunch of audio wav files which you can use however you like. If you want I can place all the audio into one audio file.

13 minutes ago, M-BEHz said:

You don't have to install anything really, it's just a bunch of audio wav files which you can use however you like. If you want I can place all the audio into one audio file.

Oh, I guess I never thought about downloading and then just unzipping it to listen. That should work well enough actually. :)

Edit: Oh its literally just audio files to manually install, idk why I've even complaining in this case lol ignore me.

Edited by AlleyCa7
2 hours ago, neo1777 said:

just a quick question, where should i put the files?? thanks¡¡

These are audio files tailored for use in game, you can use them however you like for example sexlab sfx or sfx for any other mod you have or replace the dialogue of any character, it's really just up to you how or where you want to use it. I'm not quite sure how you would replace it with default werewolf vocals, but if you research a bit I'm sure you'll find it. Also I'm hoping to create a werewolf follower mod someday, might include these vocals or even more in it, but I do have very limited free time on my hand so I'm not sure how long it can take.

1 hour ago, M-BEHz said:

These are audio files tailored for use in game, you can use them however you like for example sexlab sfx or sfx for any other mod you have or replace the dialogue of any character, it's really just up to you how or where you want to use it. I'm not quite sure how you would replace it with default werewolf vocals, but if you research a bit I'm sure you'll find it. Also I'm hoping to create a werewolf follower mod someday, might include these vocals or even more in it, but I do have very limited free time on my hand so I'm not sure how long it can take.

a werewolf follower with no voice but only growls and monster vocals will be awesome :D i will see what i can do, cheers¡¡

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, damitzadam504 said:

Can you show how you do your Voices & SFX settings? No matter how many times I play with it, it's too long for the voice to come out. I tried doing 1-6 seconds and nothing.

Maybe the audio is too long for the delay to find out? 

I think it's very random or at least the delay is variable, in my previous SFX mod I tried my best to fit the length to the SFX delay, even then you can hear it after the action has been executed in game, also it depends on the mod as well, one thing you can do that I did is time how long it's playing a sample, do this a number of times so that you can narrow down a average value, then you'll have a better understanding of how much delay is on each SFX in game.

As for SFX and voices, I do the voices myself, and I just use foliage sounds for SFX.

P.S. Sorry for the very late reply, I was busy.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:26 PM, tessory2 said:

Files sound interesting.

Look like need to cut these files for 3-5 seconds and put in Data\Sound\FX\NPC\Werewolf to replace existed sound files? As I saw SexLab use wav files for Werewolf from that folder

Haven't tried this yet, but, yeah, make sure that your edited audio is the same length as the original.

On 2/21/2023 at 8:02 AM, foxdogcat said:

I love the voice acting! How exactly can I get SexLab to use your files though? Simply placing the downloaded rar into my mod manager doesn't seem to have any affect in game. Please LMK!

If you will do it compactable with Sexlab, then please share with us :)

• 4 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 6:02 AM, foxdogcat said:

I love the voice acting! How exactly can I get SexLab to use your files though? Simply placing the downloaded rar into my mod manager doesn't seem to have any affect in game. Please LMK!

You can try out Sexlab voices, it's a mod that lets you add custom voices to your sexlab. Sorry for such a late reply, I've basically stopped opening loverslab for months.

2 hours ago, Mia_D096 said:

You can try out Sexlab voices, it's a mod that lets you add custom voices to your sexlab. Sorry for such a late reply, I've basically stopped opening loverslab for months.

All good dw about it, thanks for getting back to me!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/24/2024 at 12:37 PM, Unknown22923 said:

Bit late but just wanted to say that's a really good werewolf voice! ima try get this setup for IVDT

Thanks, this is basically just a whisper, I can make this voice better and more fuller, but my neighbors might think my house is haunted.

7 hours ago, Mia_D096 said:

Thanks, this is basically just a whisper, I can make this voice better and more fuller, but my neighbors might think my house is haunted.

Hahah, just tell them you are on a phone with someone you don't find attractive  :D

..currently trying to make my actual game working properly so the project folder is still sitting and staring at me ^^;  eh hehehe

13 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

Hahah, just tell them you are on a phone with someone you don't find attractive  :D

..currently trying to make my actual game working properly so the project folder is still sitting and staring at me ^^;  eh hehehe

Haha, good luck working on your game!

• 5 weeks later...