LF lifestyle-based transformation mod (CoC)

I am looking for a Corruption of Champions type mod. The idea is of course not new and there were already a few attempts, but in my opinion they were too overambitious. Nevertheless, the idea remains great and is picked up again and again in support articles (e.g. Transformative Elixirs).

For all those who are not that familiar with CoC, it is mostly a text RPG about a protagonist who is send into a medieval fantasy world in which everyone and everything is a danger to your physical and mental appearence/health. Ressources are scarce and you have to decide what you eat, so maybe some of that fruit, which gives you whiskers and a bit of that schlong enlarging vegetable, but not too much so that you can still run etc. 

Meanwhile there are some mods that go in this direction (Transformative elixirs, Bodybuilders, Morphology, Weightmorphs, Hormones, Peril, MME, BAC and so on).
However, there are none that go the complete way or their main focus is elsewhere.

I thought about asking the authors in question, but I think a new mod "specifically" designed to be CoC'esque may be better and maybe I could gather some momentum supporter-wise.

My idea is a gameplay mod with a central gameplay-loop around being tranformed and fighting and balancing the tranformations effects into a manageable/survivable direction. Some of the "gain" mechanics can already be found in the Vanilla Effects Plugin of Morphology, which give vanilla potions and enchantments transformative properties. Morphology gives options to reverse those changes by creating specific elixirs or using specific spells but for me that is too tedious and simply not streamlined enough. Overall, you can say that the effects of the different mods all go in more or less one direction.

Here are some of my basic ideas, which are also heavily inspired by other aforementioned mods, for this mod:

• introductory quest, in which you get cursed to become reactive to stuff
  • all food options get distinct transformative properties
    • like apples -> applecheeks, bread to big thighs, celery -> spindly extremeties, , milk -> breasts. oranges -> orange skin, cucumbers -> schlong, etc.
    • options
      • raw food is transformative and cooked is not
      • OR cooked/complex meals have combined or enhanced effects
  • Potions:
    • Mana -> femininity
    • Stamina -> masculinity
    • Health -> taller?!
  • Sex:
    • player is victim
      • male aggressor -> femininity
      • female aggressor -> masculinity
  • Enchantments (slow transformation over time):
    • stealth oriented enchantments -> bigger(cat) eyes, stronger legs, toned ass, etc.)
    • archery -> torso and arms, but smaller breasts
    • mana -> breasts
    • restoration -> wider hips, slimmer waist
    • destruction -> slimmer, bigger hands
    • combat -> muscles in general, but smaller breasts
    • fire enchantments -> rosy cheeks/darker skin
    • ice -> vice versa
    • and so on
  • detrimental and beneficial effects derived from the transformations:
    • healt/stam/mana pool
    • skill boosts (+/-)
    • speed (+/-)
    • tripchange
    • etc.

While CoC has a strong furry-vibe to it I find that it is not really necessary at this point to include changes like for example BAC does, with deformed limbs, new sounds, new body textures etc.

Basically it would go like that:

You loose in some battles to males you become more feminine -> boost to magic abilities -> debuff to health, stamina pool and physical damage

You want to play as a robed spellsword, you need to balance increasing femininity with a fitting diet to keep your evolving assets manageable in combat, by drinking more beer and eating protein and less vegetables xD.

I hope you get the idea ?

TLDR:

I am looking for a AIO Bodybuilders, Hormones/Peril, Morphology + SL Disparity but based on lifestyle with more immediate effects!