Animation information

I see some problems based on your recent screen shot of your mod manager.

- If that's still NMM you are using, you may try Vortex or Mod Organizer instead.  There are a couple of reasons I suggest this again:

1. Developers of AAF don't support NMM (but that doesn't mean it won't work, just that if you ask them for help and are using NMM they won't help you)

2. Nexus Mod Manager can have issues with installing certain mods, requiring work around.  The current version is a community release.  I'm sure it's fine for some people, I'm not knocking it as a tool, but it's not the best one for newer modders because of the various issues that can occur.

- Are the mods in the screenshot only sorted in alphabetical order?  The load order needs to be as it is stated in the guide I'm linking again below.  I don't know enough about the NMM interface to be able to tell if it's only displayed that way or actually sorted that way.  If it's actually sorted that way, there's likely going to be issues.

- You aren't using the recommended version of Looksmenu, the guide indicates that only Looksmenu 1.6.18 is supported (but this wont directly cause the problem you are having right now.  If you don't use 1.6.18 there could be erection issues

LooksMenu v1-6-18 (You have to scroll down the page to find it)

Highly suggest following this guide, try using Vortex or Mod Organizer, and it will be much easier to support the issues.

Edited by Marg597

That is fine. Actually I always used NMM because it was easier for me and I have to be honest a few days ago it didn't give me any errors. Also I am using lookmenu updated to version 1.6.18. And finally the loading order of the Mods is the one I followed directly from the Guide. I can't give any other explanation. Anyway, thank you very much for the advice.

5 hours ago, Niko56 said:

That is fine. Actually I always used NMM because it was easier for me and I have to be honest a few days ago it didn't give me any errors. Also I am using lookmenu updated to version 1.6.18. And finally the loading order of the Mods is the one I followed directly from the Guide. I can't give any other explanation. Anyway, thank you very much for the advice.

If you mean plugins by 'loading order', it doesn't matter AT ALL as long as their order is the intended 1º ESM 2º ESL 3º ESP. No specific plugin order required whatsoever.

What matters is how you load the mods themselves (file conflicts), hence the #number on the AAF/Animations/Patches list.

Won't support NMM because there's reasons why Nexus itself ditched it. The above is all i can say without offering straight up support. What you do with all the information given to you thus far, is up to you.

22 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Se intendi plugin per 'ordine di caricamento', non importa AFFATTO , purché il loro ordine sia il previsto 1º ESM 2º ESL 3º ESP. Non è richiesto alcun ordine di plug-in specifico .

Ciò che conta è come carichi le mod stesse (conflitti di file), da qui il #numero nell'elenco AAF/Animazioni/Patch.

Non supporterà NMM perché ci sono ragioni per cui Nexus stesso lo ha abbandonato. Quanto sopra è tutto ciò che posso dire senza offrire supporto diretto. Sta a te decidere cosa fare con tutte le informazioni che ti sono state fornite finora.

You are right. Thanks again for your reply and for all the advice you have given me. Sorry to all of you. I also beg your pardon if I insisted. I will try to learn Vortex or MO2, as NMM is no longer supported. The fact that I continued to use NMM is because it was easier for me to manage it and then I repeat, a few days ago following this beautiful guide I saw that it did not give me errors. Then, doing the same installation path it started giving me these errors. Mysteries of modding.?

5 hours ago, Niko56 said:

You are right. Thanks again for your reply and for all the advice you have given me. Sorry to all of you. I also beg your pardon if I insisted. I will try to learn Vortex or MO2, as NMM is no longer supported. The fact that I continued to use NMM is because it was easier for me to manage it and then I repeat, a few days ago following this beautiful guide I saw that it did not give me errors. Then, doing the same installation path it started giving me these errors. Mysteries of modding.?

If you want something similar to NMM, MO2 is your best bet.

Granted, it doesn't give a FUCK what you do, so there's a LOT more room for user error but it is DEFINITELY the better mod manager out there. Period.

This might be a little dated but Gopher's videos are always nice to at least get some starting point and knowledge on how these work.

Thanks again. For real. I swear to you that I will not return to the subject so as not to bore you anymore. The fact remains that I have read, read and reread. And the news about the various modding managers always had something different. Having said that, aware that you learn by making a mistake, I revisited all the management and I am convinced that, personally not looking for sophisticated Mod Organizers, I insisted with NMM, also because I don't need whistles and bells but only a simple and intuitive Organizer. Well, to my amazement, this is what I show you. Status errors are not detected. It may be that in the future there will be a mess, but for now I have discovered a method and I will use it until I have stability. Thanks again friends. Really from my heart and forgive me (if you can).

Order Plugin.png

Senza titolo.png

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2021-11-20T10-57-48.txt