Master Arrows

All arrows are explosive (area). Friends, followers excluded. Forn non friend followers use the protection necklace.

All can be crafted a shoot with every bow. Damage is tuned to my difficult setup, so the Armageddon explosion is quite

powerfull. Use with care, explosion will still knock you down (without damage)

Arrows see screen. 

Freeze in ice cube

carnaging bats

Giant slam disarm

slow

undress

armageddon

little fire

esp fe, vid here

Do not upload other sites

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim, dawnguard
  • Regular Edition Compatible

I'm on LE, converted from form 44 to form 43 and went into game and had some fun!  

Not sure what exactly the Giant arrows are suppose to do, when I was test them on the Orc I was playing with he started shooting them back at me. So I was confused for a second thinking the effect on PC was from my continuing of shooting the Giant arrows at him.  I guess it just does some damage and creates the dust coming off ground effect, dude I was shooting was far couldnt tell if I was knocking him down or not, my PC wasnt going down so Im guessing no knockdown on that one.

The Armageddon arrows are fun, if I keep mod in LO I won't use necklace to protect PC, cool looking necklace though!

I didnt see any effects for the Slow arrows?  maybe something lost in port to LE or maybe arrows dont slow that much? 

Freeze and Undress worked exactly how I expected. And the Bats was cool, my first few shots did not hit living target and I got some bat parts, was like OK? Then I hit a living target and I got the "Bats"

The Undress arrows does not put armor/clothes to ground, on my end that stayed in npc's inventory. This is what we would want. 

Cool mod for the Archer players, 

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch

T-lam's Armageddon arrows be like this, but with more explosion!

AdorableReadyCockroach-max-1mb.gif.3e7904b99c71fb86790575005f27806f.gif

@T-lam   dont think it makes a difference that Im on LE, maybe cause I use MO? When I tried to initially install your mod my MO was like "No" cant remember what it actually says but I had to take your dl'd archive , open it on desktop and repackage those contents into a folder and then re archive folder so that I could install mod. I think you archived contents opposed to archiving folder with said contents, this at least messed me up with MO. 

Also if you want converted LE version I can send that to you.

And,Thanks for mod!

@Heroine HoneyCrotch

Ty for testing.

Found the problem in giant. I used the wrong effect. 

(to explain, I use the power bash with entry point 100%, but the effect I used was intented for another spell, so the perk was not applied)

Currently I  am Testing it .

For the slow I modified this one, too.

Slow is a bit wonky because of the engine restriction. I call it bug.

It will be applied only when this changes:

Weapon draw or shead or change carryweight. I tweaked how the script applies, got good results.

If this will not work well, I tweak the script, make a wait before slow applies, ca. 3 sec, for npc draws weapon.

But as said, even a giant was slowed now. Will test it now.

For LE it should work, as the fe flag will be ignored and form is info only, there is nothing it what LE doesn't have.

You can post the your conversion, no problem.

Edited by T-lam

@Heroine HoneyCrotch

Explain knocked down and knocked out.

Knocked down is vanilla, npc knocked to the ground, thats it.

To have this mod stand alone, I use Vanilla.

Knocked out, like defeat or knocked out and surrender is an additional effect, not available in vanilla.

For this effect I use knocked out and surrender. Then effects like this are possible:

Not sure if you saw this, just in case watch this

Tested V1.2

All arrows work and NPC won't use them (reduced damage to 1)

This test had some obstacles :)

Too close when fired, got knocked down. The bandits right away used this chance...

Running away to test slow arrow. Ran into a spider.....

Next hurdle, my follower was going to have fun with a deer. During this a dragon attacked.

Finally I succeeded to port into a little home.

No picture of dragon attack...

Spoiler

P1.thumb.jpg.5b4a89c45a4674dc0a15b7d6c21027c4.jpgP3.thumb.jpg.f3026e132f77882b836df8e92c157e09.jpgp2.thumb.jpg.1a2739d9095853837875abe82f5871b6.jpg

24 minutes ago, T-lam said:

All arrows work and NPC won't use them (reduced damage to 1)

I have mixed feeling about npcs being able to use arrows after being shot with them but I do think you made the right and immersive choice,. 

26 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Too close when fired, got knocked down. The bandits right away used this chance...

I call that Immersive, I had posted prior saying I wouldn't use Necklace because I want that Immersion from exploding arrows that strike target that is too close, I feel that is on user to not be a dumbass plus it adds consequences to using dangerous exploding arrows. 

I'll try new version later, got a few hours before work and hopefully tonight I can get into game. 

13 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

little fire arrows

Actually, it's a fallen oil lamp. On begin I used it to trigger the big explosion, but it didn't look nice.

So it should ignite oil spills, it's fire.

The giant slam undress plus disarm opponents now. But they might pick up a weapon, if the blast didn't blow it away far enough.

Most of the time they will attack bare handed.

Edited by T-lam

I had a few minutes, couldn't resist. Went into game with newer version, loaded right up into MO this time.

I tested the oil spills with at least little fire arrows, sadly they did not ignite the oil spills. I dont have time now, and you'll probably figure it out before I can look into but its easy enough to do, i did with it lightning magics in a utility mod I have. What I vaguely remember is there being some sort of list that you have to add either your arrows or the magic effects your using to list. 

The slow worked on a Giant, but not a mammoth(probably based of off what your using vanilla wise, as in vanilla slow wouldn't slow a mammoth either)

Everything seems to working good. Not crazy about the drain spell effect that comes with Bats arrows, to each their own. Still like Bat arrows, easily. Would like to see oil ignite from fire arrows, like you said "it's fire" This would be useful for the non magic user. 

damn, needed half the day to figure  out how ignition works. This stuff is scripted.

Tweaked the bats, too. Works on draugh. On dead explode (has been in b4), but now this effect will do the kill.

Be careful, all except friends and follower can be killed. Drain reduced to 4 sec., damage for 24 sec.

Edited by T-lam