LF Basic Loverslab/SL Wabbajack modlist

It would be so cool if we had a basic and updated LL/SL Wabbajack modlist to to expand upon!

----

I tend to return to Skyrim atleast once a year and when I do my Skyrim mod-setup is outdated but I would really like to try new or updated mods. Or I missplaced or deleted something and my profiles are gone or something similar... Sure I can backup my Skyrim and MO folders, but at some point its outdated and updating can be problematic because of dependencies etc.

For me the main problem in Skyrim modding is getting that basic and stable setup, with all the fixes and settings to expand upon. Personally I don't much care for 80 Mb earrings in my VRAM or the craziest ENBs or textures. When my game runs stable and I have all the gameplay (or lewdplay) features I like, I may add visual enhancements.

For my taste all (but SMEFT) Wabbajack modlists are way too extensive, overloaded with content and are generally meant to be AIO without any tinkering. While some might find this appealing (and also have the necessary horsepower), this is not for me. I tried Dungeons & Deviousness Directors Cut and was able to cut it down (by compressing and removing replacer mods) to fit onto my SSD but it would not be stable enough to play.

So I am looking for a modlist with a basic LL setup with SL, DDs, some animations, maybe furniture framework, prepared to be playable but made to be expandable.

----

The basic concept and style of D&D was pretty nice, so for now I might canibalize the naughty parts to frankenstein a playable version xD