Can some one help with this

I ran into a problem with starting up the game. the game launcher won't work, it starts as the f4se launcher with mods loaded. so i'm not gettting an fallout ini.(it then goes black like its starting then crash to desk top)

it not letting me run the f4se launcher -getting errors. i'm under mod limit and loot and mod organizer not showing anything wrong.

however i did notice the dlc high res. won't stay checked in mod organizer even through it's downloaded. i already tried deleting game and reinstall same with mod organizer and loot and still same out come

You might check out this guide for some good basic info that might help you figure out what's going wrong.  There's a link in here with tutorial video for MO2 as well as a good base modlist for stability. 

There is one caveat, as it does mention not to run LOOT which I think is specific to whether you are following their full modlist; they've laid out all the mods in the correct order so you won't have to worry about running LOOT.   I haven't really looked into the viability for LOOT in Fallout 4 but I imagine it should help, so you may look into configuring LOOT for Mod Organizer 2. 

It sounds like there's some fundamental setup piece that you are missing.

Did you try launching the game with no mods installed with just F4SE.  See if you can load the game to prove it is not an issue with F4SE.  Also go to the FO4 Game directory, where Fallout.exe is located.  Find f4se_loader.exe and right-click on it, go to properties and then combatibility.  Ensure "Run As Administrator" is checked.

See if it runs now.  If not check your version of FO4.exe, should be 1.10.163.0.  Check version of f4se_loader.exe.  Should be 0.0.6.21.  Ensure you installed F4SE correctly in the game directory if still issues.  If problem still exists then ensure nothing got hosed in the vanilla game files.  If all of the above is good, then the game should load via F4SE.  Put mods back after you know game launches via F4SE.

You can use LOOT to sort your mods.  Specific load orders may be locked via MO2.  I have had to do this at times so LOOT won't screw with them.