[mod] Sexbound - Neki Support

Could it be that the update might have something to do with it, or...?

[EDIT] OH MY GOD. I just solved it, and it was, by far, the silliest mistake that was likely my bad.
When it extracts, it's inside an excess folder. All you have to do is take out the base folder with
everything in it, out of the extra folder.

I solved my own problem. Sorry for the bother. I am an absolute troglodyte, haha.

Oh! And remember to extract these files to the mods folder of Starbound, for anyone whose following my things!

i gots the dumb.png

Edited by PleaseDon'tJudgeMe,I'mDumb
Realized what the problem was after some prodding around my files.
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alexsis_opossum said:

hey i love a lot the nekis and all but when i fuck whit one...they...uhh...dont say anything and i was wondering....¿do they are supposed to say something or they dont say nothing during sex?

*sigh* no log no service.
we need the starbound.log file to tell what could possibly be broken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So,the mod works well, even the POV addon works for the neki race, but I don't know if I am asking this in the right topic,but I am asking here because it's the first mod race that I've seen the issue on. So I've tried to have my neki impregnate and get impregnated but it seems that it just doesn't work,I've tried it with other races like the machineki or the moth one but the pregnancy mechanic still doesn't work. I've seen that for apex and human, the vanilla races that it works. May I ask if I can do something to fix it or where I should put this question? I've checked the Sexbound Reborn files and I've seen that Neki is a compatible race and sorry in advance for no log(I don't know where to find it).

There's nothing in NekiSxB that affects the way pregnancy works in any way I think, so you should probably ask this in the Sexbound Reborn thread, maybe it's something that it needs to explicitly add, or there's some other mod that conflicts with this function.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason I can't get pregnant as a Neki, I've tried a bunch of stuff, and it just isn't working. I've tested vannila races and they can get Pregnant, but for whatever reason, Neki cannot, anyone else having these issues?

• 3 weeks later...