[mod] Sexbound - Neki Support

Sexbound - Neki Support

This is the Sexbound support mod for the Neki.

It includes:

• Animations for all the poses
  • Custom male+female orgasm sounds
  • Custom male moan sounds

Version 1.1 included global animation changes, which would affect all species after installing it.

If you don't like them, simply delete the "twoactors-centered.animation.patch" file from NekiSxB.

Enjoy :3

Edited by HyperJuni
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 11:34 PM, HyperJuni said:

Could you tell me which hairstyle you're using, please?
Does it happen with any hairstyle, or only some of them?

Sorry for the delay, I'm using the long wavy style in orange. It is the only one I have use, so I might just be unlucky in this case! =P

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 8:08 AM, nobodytosee said:

20211108220056_1.jpg

I've tried with this exact character preset, and the hair seems to be displaying fine, so it must be something in your mods that's interfering :(

On 11/22/2021 at 12:26 AM, Pumpky850 said:

I've installed this but seems to not have ears and tail(not rendered on sprite?), i've placed Folder into "mods", is something wrong?

Yup, you were expecting it to work for Nekify as well apparently, which it doesn't :3

1 hour ago, HyperJuni said:

I've tried with this exact character preset, and the hair seems to be displaying fine, so it must be something in your mods that's interfering :(

Yup, you were expecting it to work for Nekify as well apparently, which it doesn't :3

Huh... weird... Well I'll try some stuff, thanks for your time! ?

• 2 weeks later...

So I am also having the same issue as a person in november, My hair disappears. Obviously knowing that it is a mod conflict, on which front would it be? Workshop mods? Sexbound conflict? I also have the Fluffier version of the Neki, could that do anything like that? Could it be Fracking universe? What kind of mod should I look for that would conflict with.. this issue? Cause I mostly have.. Fracking universe, Musics, UI Mods on the.. workshop side, and.. for the most part, most things recently updated for SxB on the Sexbound side.

Edit: You know what, it would PROBABLY. HEAVILY HELP. Extract the .rar into the  mod folder first..

starbound_BRKpH9scmX.png

Edited by Leelok
20 hours ago, Leelok said:

Edit: You know what, it would PROBABLY. HEAVILY HELP. Extract the .rar into the  mod folder first..

I'm... not sure what you did wrong there, honestly ?

P.S. - there's no version of NekiSxB for the Fuzzier versions yet, btw... maybe if he ever makes one ?
(also that awkward nipple placement omg >.<)

Edited by HyperJuni
19 minutes ago, HyperJuni said:

I'm... not sure what you did wrong there, honestly ?

P.S. - there's no version of NekiSxB for the Fuzzier versions yet, btw... maybe if he ever makes one ?
(also that awkward nipple placement omg >.<)

What I did wrong was be a derp and not extract the .zip content thinking I had already done that. So the .pak wasn't in the mod folder. 

After I had done that, it worked just fine. Also, to be fair, Even with the fuzzier version, it looks and works good enough. Having used hermaphrodite's Apple of discord to be a futa, the dick is fully black, but, thats the.. only issue. 

To be fair, I think the nipples is at the right place, there wouldn't be many other pixels to be elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you, both for the Neki mod and the sxb patch! Absolutely love the flavor and style of the race~ Got a cute kitty named Sura Firemane, piloting a ship called "Stolen Property" ❤️

*Edit:

Though now, I've realized the terrible missed opportunity. Time to rename my ship to "Stolen Purroperty"

Edited by Lanphrost
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, nothing's actually broken there, just that whatever mod you're using seems to rotate the head and hair (properly), while the Neki's ears are part of their body sprite, so it... looks like that. There is no straightforward way to fix that, because heads in Starbound don't have any animation frames, so at best you could either ask the author of that mod to exclude Neki from the head rotation, or create an entirely separate sprite sheet for the Neki just for that animation.

Sorry, I don't think that there's much I can do on my end to fix it ._.

Edited by HyperJuni
clarification
  • 1 month later...