Fatal error, and the mod won't work at all now

I've installed the base Wicked Whims mod with a few simple animations to get me started, however when I loaded up the game it threw me onto a screen that said I had a "fatal error" and now the mods won't load at all. I've checked for the Script/Tuning and only the Tuning is there. I've tried reinstalling the mod to maybe see if that would help and the mod still doesn't show up at all. I don't think theres a way I could have messed this up, all I did was extract and move into the mods folder. 

Sims is the latest version

Wicked Whims is the latest version updated on the website

I enabled script mods after, but custom content and mods were enabled before

I was unaware you had to do that

And the Wicked Whims folder was simply placed into the mods folder as is I didn't touch it after that

5 hours ago, NewbieNerd said:

nevermind! I figured it out

Glad you figured it out. And the localthumbcache.package file is in your EA folder. Every time you add or delete anything in your Mods folder, delete that file so that it doesn't retain old information.

?