Hook 5 issue with body mods?

I recentlly reinstalled VX and forgot to install hook5 (because I rarely ues it to avoid PC crashes). After installing several body mods, I wanted to see how they look in hook 5 and noticed the issue as seen on the screenshot, the body are only partially showing the correct body texture while using body mods, while the body texture looks good when not using a body mod.

Is this just a issue caused by installing hook5 after installing the body mods, or is this a know issue? Anyway, any solution for this?

Thanks in advance for any repsonse

VC hook5 issue.png

There in starter content h5 should be h5 body texture with something like "femalebody_pass.txt"  and normalmaps and specularmaps.dds. Copy this folder to Mod\ActiveMod and choose this texture in customiser for your model. Restart client needed, because game see texture only on starting.

I think it because you try youse any texture without properly passfile path to normals and when they correct writhed, then dds texture missed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a heavily modified game with Hook5 $ and occasionally get the same issue. It clears up when I reload the characters texture files in the customizer room. The only other times I've had body color mismatch is when one of the skins or overlays is the wrong texture size  (1x 2x 4x) for what I have it currently set to.