How can I add existing textures to invisible DD devices on males?

If those items are invisible, you have missing meshes, not missing textures. Else they would be visible but bright purple.

As you ask specifically for DD items for males: did you install DD for males, which is bundled with the framework?

And if that issue happens for females, too: did you use BodySlide?

8 hours ago, Mister X said:

If those items are invisible, you have missing meshes, not missing textures. Else they would be visible but bright purple.

As you ask specifically for DD items for males: did you install DD for males, which is bundled with the framework?

And if that issue happens for females, too: did you use BodySlide?

Yeah, so it was just a male item thing - I figured it out then took it a step further. I updated the OP with a link to what I did and deleted the useless posts I made in this thread. I thought about deleting the thread, but who knows, maybe it will help someone else out. A lot of this basic stuff is really hard to find specific info on, and learning the  CK from scratch off youtube with the hope of finding exactly what you're looking for is just not practical for most.