question about this armor/weapon mod regarding the quiver meshes

I have a question about this mod called "C5Kevs Woman of the Wild Armor" https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/c5kev-s-woman-of-the-wild-armor 

This mod comes with a bow and quivers. 

So now i actually have meshes of quivers, how can i make them invisible? Is deleting the meshes in outfit studio enough? Or should i just change their slots in xEdit, wich also can make equipment insivible, if not changing slots in Nifskope. I also want to know how this would affect the game. Any possible ctd's? 

17 minutes ago, T-lam said:

When remembering right, there is a flag, invisible on wearing.

Can be set in xedit.

I don't see it. Also quiver is not listed. It's just Bow (weapons) and Arrows (projectile) 

Edit: i checked the meshes and the quiver is in Arrows (ammunition) but i don't see anything to make it invisible

Also no option to change slots, hmm. I think im going to delete the meshes in outfit studio and see what it does in game. 

Edited by airnox

I just remembered something, must be weaon then as you said.

Thinking of outfit studio, make it similar to a zap slider, mask the mesh. I would hesitate to delete the mesh.

Never did this with a quiver, but skyrim is somewhat learning by doing :)