Looking for a new [moddable] game.

I'm trying to figure out which game to purchase on Steam next and I think that the modding community will be the determining factor. The main things I'm looking for:

++ Mods with latex clothing / BDSM gear

+ Lewd outfit mods

+ In-game character/clothing customization

+ Engaging gameplay

Less important bonuses:

+ Pose/Animation mods

+ Replayability

Things to avoid if possible: 

- Anime style faces

- High difficulty/Stressful games

I enjoyed modding Skyrim and Fallout but I'm done with both. I've seen youtube clips of amazing outfit mods for Resident Evil but I'm not great with the horror genre. I thought the Mass Effect trilogy would be perfect but the clothing mods seem limited to normal or naked. I'd also be open to purchasing a H-Game or subscribing to a creator's Patreon, but in my limited experience those are usually more H than Game. That said I recently tried Heroine Rumble and really enjoyed it. The combat made me nostalgic for older WWE games - but the newer ones all seem pretty lacking. 

Maybe I'm seeking something that doesn't exist - even so, any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated!

Edited by sexywrestlin

Moved to general gaming.

If you try old games you may have some luck. GTA or Saint Rows, or even Dragons Dogma.

You may want to try Witcher3 that has a very good moddability and a great story, but you cannot customize too much your character. (You can replace it, if you like, but the voice will be always the same.)

Thank you for moving the post and for the recs! I'd definitely be up for playing something older. 

GTA or Saint Rows, or even Dragons Dogma

Newbie question but do these games have many mods? And if so - is there a guide to finding mods on this site? Searching "Saints Row" mostly results in posts about Saints Row. 

12 minutes ago, sexywrestlin said:

Thank you for moving the post and for the recs! I'd definitely be up for playing something older. 

Newbie question but do these games have many mods? And if so - is there a guide to finding mods on this site? Searching "Saints Row" mostly results in posts about Saints Row. 

GTA: probably one of the most modded game of all.

Saint Rows: there were some mods, but not many.

Dragons Dogma: some mods, not many

Be aware I tried to list games that you can mod according to what you asked for.

For moddabilities, here are a few that you can try, these are all on Steam as far as I know, some have extensive Workshop support:

XCOM 2 - has Workshop support - tons of customization - still one of the best strategy RPG on PC - with mods, you can determine how difficult the game will be

Conan Exiles - has Workshop support - extensive character customization and lewd outfits mods - it's a survival game but has an ingame built-in setting to reduce or even eliminate that aspect and just make it a single player open world RPG if you want. Mods also add more customization to the game. Used to have a sex mod but latest updates broke it. Apparently the team is trying to remake it

Bloody Spell - early access but still solid character action game (think Devil May Cry) - Workshop support with lots of lewd character outfits and models 

She Will Punish Them - super early access but the game wear its intention on its sleeves - sexy succubus action Diablo loot game - not much content but the customization is quite nice. Check the Nexus for some gameplay enhancement mods

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - yeah I know it's an anime game but Dragon Ball for me transcend anime at this point - Google Xenoverse 2 mods to set up modding capability for the game, then after that go here for mods: https://videogamemods.com/xenoverse/ - you can create your own OC and there are tons of lewd outfits - very solid gameplay. This game basically became a 3D Mugen as of late with the insane amount of character mods that's not from Dragon Ball

Edited by asianboy345
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 10:26 AM, asianboy345 said:

Bloody Spell - early access but still solid character action game (think Devil May Cry) - Workshop support with lots of lewd character outfits and models 

Can i ask something? I never heard of this game, i just now looked for it and it looks nice, but i could not find out if you can customize the main character or if you can only fully replace the model?

---

To try and help, about Witcher 3, there is a mod that will mute only Geralt, and the Doppler Mod lets you create quite some combination to somewhat customize you female character. It is probably not what you look for, but if you never played it, you should definetly give it a try that way.

Another suggestion is BDO, you can very well play it as single player, i had the most fun playing it for 50-100 hour basically by myself when it came out. Of course sexy costumes are paywall, but armor swapping may or may not still work, am not sure, you can maybe find more info here https://www.undertow.club/forums/adult-mods.97/

Edited by handsandarrows
On 10/20/2021 at 4:33 AM, handsandarrows said:

Can i ask something? I never heard of this game, i just now looked for it and it looks nice, but i could not find out if you can customize the main character or if you can only fully replace the model?

The short answer is kind of? There are unlockable outfits in the game that you can put on her like a costume (like pajama, swimsuits, zombie, Chinese new years dress, etc.) but her appearance (face, hair, etc.) are set. The modding is for full model replacement of the hero, weapons and enemies. So you can run around as 2B or Dante if you want

The game originally was made with only the male playable character in mind. In the game, you can't customize his face or hair but the armors and equipment that you get do change his appearance

Later on, the devs put in the female character skin as an unlockable, with added female battle voice and animations. Initially it's just a fun thing for players to try out, but what happened afterward was that they saw most players prefer to use the female "skin" instead of the default male hero, so their plans around the game pivoted a bit

Nowaday, instead of making new armor sets for the male hero, all of their DLC and free updates are focused more on the female hero instead, and the modding community also followed this same path, with 90% of the skins being females.