Polymorphic Armor - A PC Exclusive Armor Path (SE Edition) V1.1

Polymorphic Armor - A PC Exclusive Armor Path (SE Edition) V1.1

View File

Version 1.1 Update:

Read the update notes, there were some important changes including addition of a generally better Batch Build Mode.

Version 1.0 of Polymorphic Armors has arrived.  

A broad overview of the mod is provided here.  For more detailed information, please check the Readme doc at (note: Has not been updated to include batch build and other 1.1 features, but overall mod use remains the same):

If you ask questions that are answered either in this post or the readme, I will either direct you to them or simply not respond.  I took the time to write it up for a reason.

Overview

Polymorphic Armors is a mod that adds the ability to dynamically change the player's armor, clothing, and accessory models to models that are stored in a separate directory from regular.  These directories, called PA directories, are otherwise intended to be identical to their normal counterparts and when the player equips an item, it will go in and find the equivalent model in the PA directory for the one from the regular directory.  From an example, this would mean if the player equipped an armor using the model located at:

Data/Meshes/armor/bandit/body1f_1.nif

It would search for and use the model located at the pa directory which would be:

Data/Meshes/armorpa/bandit/body1f_1.nif

Notice the highlighted difference.

Why do it this way?

The ability to bulk build directories and rename them to pa directories so that the I can have a player wearing unique armors, with unique body type, etc.

Requirements:

1) SKSE

2) MCM

3) MESKSEUtils (Maria Eden SKSE Utility Scripts.  You can find them in the ME mod for LE/SE.  You do NOT need to have the mod itself, but you need to have the SKSE plugin and associated script.  Make sure to get the correct version for the version of Skyrim you are running, LE or SE).

Modes:

There are four modes that the mod can be run in:

Batch Build mode (new): A short duration after armor is equipped, checks what all armor is equipped and then batch replaces the meshes for all non-replaced, non-prohibited items.  This is the new recommended mode.

Normal Mode generates a piece of Polymorphic Armor that gets added and equipped in place of the armor that the player was wearing.  The armor nominally will take the armor value, armor type, enchantments, armor slots, altered appearance, and name (With a (PA) appended on the end to denote that it is different from the base armor).  

Replacement Mode does not generate a new piece of equip and instead replaces the meshes that the armor is using.  This has benefits for heavily scripted pieces of equipment but means that ALL NPCS WILL USE THE CHANGED MODEL.  Note that model changes currently only get reset on Save/Load, with only the gear that the player is currently wearing being reset to it's alternate model.

Manual Mode pops up a message box when the player equips a piece of gear that allows the player to chose how to handle that piece of gear (Normal, replacement, or do nothing).

Using the mod:
Once the mod is activated, whenever you equip a piece of gear it will convert via the mode you have selected. 

NOTE FOR NON-BATCH BUILD: The mod is only able to convert gear so quickly, so YOU CAN NOT RAPIDLY EQUIP PIECES OF GEAR AND EXPECT THEM ALL TO CHANGE. This shouldn't (but may in certain situations) break the mod, and you should be able to unequip and reequip and unchanged gear.

Videos of the mod in use:

Two example videos shown below using the new Batch Build mode.  One of a player character equipping a Novice Robe and hood and the other of the same character then equipping a Zaz Harness and a DD Gag:

Spoiler

Novice Robe Equip:

Zaz Harness and DD Gag Equip:

FAQ:

Can I use this with <armor mod>?

Yes, as long as you have a PA directory for the alternate models/.nifs, and the .nifs generated inside, it shouldn't matter if it is base, vanilla, DLC, comes from a mod, etc.

Will this cause issues with <heavily scripted armor mod>?
It can.  My recommendation is to either 1) Use the prohibited slots section of the mod to have the mod not process anything in those slots the mod uses or 2) use the replacement mode to keep the original armor.

Why is my gear invisible?
Did you remember to make the replacement .nifs and put them in the proper directory?  Enable the debugging line to see the directory it is searching for and verify that the replacement .nif is there.  If it is, there may be a .niftype issue.  See the readme for more info on this.

If I include a body in the pa folders will it automatically use that for the player?

Good question! Sadly, the answer is no.  If you want the PC to use a custom body, you will need to use a custom race that can set a custom body for the PC.  There are plenty of these available and I didn't feel like make a new one for this mod since it was largely unneeded. 

Does this work for both male and female PCs?
It should, but I haven't tested it.

Troubleshooting:

1) See the readme for some common bugs/troubleshooting

2) If the readme doesn't help, when leaving a comment make sure to include:

• What version (SE/LE)
  • What is not working (Equipping X, etc.)
  • How is not working
  • When it is not working (Always, randomly, on load, etc.)
  • What modes have you tried
  • If nothing is working, have you enabled it to start in the MCM?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, MCM, MESKSEUtils
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by fingerscrossed
Updated with example video.

Very interesting!

How or does this handle textures? Let's say I have tiwa's minidresses meshes for the player, and vanilla meshes for npc. tiwa's minidresses have their own textures that override the base game textures or mods like rustic clothing. Do I have to edit the meshes / minidresses esp to set an alternate texture path?

Might be nice to add that to the faq :)

EDIT: I'm guessing it depends on the mode right?

Edited by langmans
On 10/8/2021 at 3:48 AM, langmans said:

Very interesting!

How or does this handle textures? Let's say I have tiwa's minidresses meshes for the player, and vanilla meshes for npc. tiwa's minidresses have their own textures that override the base game textures or mods like rustic clothing. Do I have to edit the meshes / minidresses esp to set an alternate texture path?

Might be nice to add that to the faq :)

EDIT: I'm guessing it depends on the mode right?

I believe it will depend on the mode.  I know that when I was previously experimenting with a model/item where the texture was applied outside of the mesh (i.e., there was a texture override used in the CK), the texture was not properly applying on using the PA option.  I believe when I used the replacement mode, though, it maintained the textures as assigned in the mod.  When I get some time, I can try and test it out and update/add to faq.

• 3 weeks later...

Found some issues that is preventing me from commiting to this mod but I think it's a good start. 

Would it be possible to go into the regular Skyrim directory instead of the PA one if it cannot find the mesh or just cancel the PA effect right there? The latter is probably a more efficient way to do it. Because this makes it so that I will need to make sure every single armor piece that I want to put on has is in the PA directory if I want to avoid invisible armors. When, instead if there is no file there for it, it seems the best we got is the regular directory mesh. 

For those that use custom armors, it might also be useful to have a way to have PA ignore these specific pieces in the script instead of making a PA folder for it to make sure the mesh shows up. 

For my use case, I think it would actually be better to have a way pick out certain items to replace, since most of the time I'm using a custom armor piece. But, there are a few times where the vanilla game and other mods force a specific armor be worn. So maybe a quick way in the MCM to just flag a current armor piece to be replaced with the mesh from the PA directory would be enough, leaving the rest alone. 

I believe stats such as warmth from Frostfall and the frozen north (which is what I use) aren't transferred over which could be a problem for gameplay. 

Keep up the good work though!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 7:16 PM, Dunno312 said:

Great mod, would be nice if you could update it further to fix some bugs & not the nif if there's no nif in the pa folder.

You could also upload the source code, I'd be most grateful

I second this

Also, I encounted a small bug where the mod still processes prohibited armor slot for shields. I have slot 39 prohibited and whenever I equip a shield it still gets processed and reads a "PA" directory that doesn't exist. I have to select manual mode and select no processing so that the shield is visible and I have to do that with every shield before I equip it. LOOT says none of my mods is conflicting so, what gives?

Checking back in on this after being away from a while. I'll start with a general note I think I've mentioned before on checking if a PA armor is available:

There is no way within Papyrus to check if a file exists.  If there was a function where I could check to see if a generated file name exists, I could use that to determine and only change certain items dynamically in the script.  However, since it doesn't, it means that this would require likely an skse plugin for the mod which is not a skill I currently have and not high on my list to learn as I have other modding projects I am working on in my spare time.  I don't believe this would be difficult for someone with the knowledge/background/set up, and if someone wants to create a plugin to do that I'm happy to use it, but I don't plan on bugging someone else to do it.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:36 AM, eyeballjones said:

Found some issues that is preventing me from commiting to this mod but I think it's a good start. 

Would it be possible to go into the regular Skyrim directory instead of the PA one if it cannot find the mesh or just cancel the PA effect right there? The latter is probably a more efficient way to do it. Because this makes it so that I will need to make sure every single armor piece that I want to put on has is in the PA directory if I want to avoid invisible armors. When, instead if there is no file there for it, it seems the best we got is the regular directory mesh. 

For those that use custom armors, it might also be useful to have a way to have PA ignore these specific pieces in the script instead of making a PA folder for it to make sure the mesh shows up. 

For my use case, I think it would actually be better to have a way pick out certain items to replace, since most of the time I'm using a custom armor piece. But, there are a few times where the vanilla game and other mods force a specific armor be worn. So maybe a quick way in the MCM to just flag a current armor piece to be replaced with the mesh from the PA directory would be enough, leaving the rest alone. 

I believe stats such as warmth from Frostfall and the frozen north (which is what I use) aren't transferred over which could be a problem for gameplay. 

Keep up the good work though!

I know what would probably be the best solution to this, but would be a good bit of extra work on my end.  What I would need to do is implement a new method of managing PA armors/conversions where, essentially, nothing is automatically converted/no pop up box on equip.  However, upon opening up MCM, there would be an additional tab for equipment (what the player is wearing) that you could choose to convert (create a PA armor of), replace (change the nif to a PA nif but keep the armor the same), or change back (return to the original nif) of armor that the player is wearing.  

Tying in, for stats such as warmth for Frostfall, this was one of the main reasons I added the replacement option, since any mod added values would require either (or both): 1) A compatibility patch, 2) my own familiarity with the mod to know what would need to be added.  

On 1/18/2022 at 7:16 PM, Dunno312 said:

Great mod, would be nice if you could update it further to fix some bugs & not the nif if there's no nif in the pa folder.

You could also upload the source code, I'd be most grateful

I'll consider posting source in the future.  If someone has a specific use/reason they'd like it, they can contact me via pm.  

1 hour ago, shepard0078 said:

I second this

Also, I encounted a small bug where the mod still processes prohibited armor slot for shields. I have slot 39 prohibited and whenever I equip a shield it still gets processed and reads a "PA" directory that doesn't exist. I have to select manual mode and select no processing so that the shield is visible and I have to do that with every shield before I equip it. LOOT says none of my mods is conflicting so, what gives?

I don't know why prohibiting shields would not be working for you.  I pulled up, tested, and was unable to replicate any issue with shields in my game.  What mods do you have that modify or change shields?  LOOT wouldn't return any conflicts, because this mod doesn't change any of the base nifs/armors/etc.  For example, a quick search shows me that some mods, such as Dual Sheath Redux, change the slot location for shields which would mean that prohibiting 39 would have no effect since the shield is no longer located in 39.

Hi again. Here's my load order...its uh..kinda long. I checked through SSEEdit and found none of the mods here change the slot for shields. I did find out that as long as I set your mod to normal mode, prohibited slot 39 works. It stops working when set to replacement mode for some reason.

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Valravn - Integrated Combat of Skyrim"
"0004","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0005","+","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0006","+","Better MessageBox Controls"
"0007","+","(SJG) Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation for SSE (Works for Spell Blades as well)"
"0008","+","SkyUI"
"0009","+","Run For Your Lives"
"0010","+","SSE Fixes"
"0011","+","Cutting Room Floor - SSE"
"0012","+",".NET Script Framework"
"0013","+","Bug Fixes SSE"
"0014","+","Quick Loot RE"
"0015","+","Dear Diary"
"0016","+","Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim"
"0017","+","Quick Loot RE x Dear Diary (Original and Wood and Paper)"
"0018","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0019","+","RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition"
"0020","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0021","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0022","+","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
"0023","+","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0024","+","Better Water - for Realistic Water Two"
"0025","+","R.A.S.S. - Rain Ash And Snow Shaders"
"0026","+","Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures"
"0027","+","Deadly Spell Impacts"
"0028","+","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE"
"0029","+","Alternate Conversation Camera"
"0030","+","Animation Motion Revolution"
"0031","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"0032","+","Footstep Sound Restored"
"0033","+","Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music (by Dreyma Music)"
"0034","+","D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly SSE"
"0035","+","Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul"
"0036","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0037","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0038","+","Whiterun Outskirts Market for SSE"
"0039","+","Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes"
"0040","+","Forceful Tongue - Shouts Overhaul"
"0041","+","Manbeast - A Werewolf Overhaul"
"0042","+","Scion - A Vampire Overhaul"
"0043","+","Dragon War - A Dragon Overhaul"
"0044","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)"
"0045","+","Enemy (R)Evolution of Skyrim - EEOS"
"0046","+","Arena - An Encounter Zone Overhaul"
"0047","+","Skyrim Sewers 4"
"0048","+","skse"
"0049","+","Keyword Item Distributor (KID)"
"0050","+","Armor Enchantments Drain Vitality in Order to Function"
"0051","+","Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)"
"0052","+","Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival"
"0053","+","Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update"
"0054","+","Last Seed - Primary Needs Wellness Disease"
"0055","+","Spellbreaker Spell Reflection and Ward Visuals Restored - Cut Content Restoration"
"0056","+","Mortal Enemies SE - Rival Remix"
"0057","+","Everyone's Stamina Matters -- Stamina Overhaul (SKSE)"
"0058","+","Animated Forge Water"
"0059","+","Simplicity of Snow"
"0060","+","Lore Friendly Ghosts"
"0061","+","Luxury Lava - Texture Replacer (2K)"
"0062","+","MCM Helper"
"0063","+","Nemesis"
"0064","+","True Directional Movement - Modernized Third Person Gameplay"
"0065","+","Ice skating fixed for real - No more attack sliding movement (NEMESIS compatible)"
"0066","+","Wood and Paper - SkyUI - Dear Diary Skin"
"0067","+","True Directional Movement - Tail Animation Fix"
"0068","+","Skeleton Replacer HD"
"0069","+","The Cost of a Mistake - Increased Guild Fines"
"0070","+","Fullscreen Book and Item Zoom ESL"
"0071","+","Trade and Barter"
"0072","+","Economy Overhaul and Speechcraft Improvements"
"0073","+","Water in Wells - mesh-only animated wells"
"0075","+","Forget Spell"
"0076","+","HorribleAndy's Cover Your Head SE Port ESPFE"
"0077","+","Sharpen Other Swords"
"0078","+","Bears of the North"
"0079","+","Brutal Bears"
"0080","+","Git Gud - Trainers Have Standards"
"0081","+","RaceMenu"
"0082","+","Immersive Children SE - child mortality and burial and animation fixes"
"0083","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0084","+","Slow sprint bug fix"
"0085","+","BLUNT - Maces and Warhammers pack"
"0086","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0087","+","Touched by Dibella"
"0088","+","Wooden War Club (standalone)"
"0089","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"0090","+","Polymorphic Armor V"
"0091","+","Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions"
"0092","+","Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons"
"0093","+","SKYRIMS DEAD"
"0094","+","To tame a horse"
"0095","+","Mfg Fix"
"0096","+","Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations"
"0097","+","True Directional Movement - Diagonal Sprinting Fix"
"0098","+","High Poly Vanilla Hair"
"0099","+","Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE"
"0100","+","Alternate Start -- New Beginnings"
"0101","+","Racial Body Morphs SE - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender"
"0102","+","UIExtensions"
"0103","+","Grace - SkyRem Character Series AIO"
"0104","+","Unique Player 3.0"
"0105","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0106","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer - Crawl on all Fours Animation"
"0107","+","SmoothCam"
"0108","+","Intimate Refined - Smoothcam Preset"
"0109","+","Simply Reduced Loot"
"0111","+","Dungeons - Revisited"
"0112","+","House of Horrors - Quest Expansion"
"0113","+","EVG Conditional Idles"
"0114","+","Loki's Wade In Water"
"0115","+","RS Children Overhaul"
"0116","+","Realistic RS Children Overhaul"
"0117","+","Realistic RS Children 4.7 Update"
"0118","+","-For those not using KS Hairdo's- hair and textures"
"0119","+","RRSC - Alesan alternate hairstyle"
"0120","+","Realistic Elven Children (Aymar and friends reimagined)"
"0121","+","REC-For those not using KS Hairdo's- hair textures"
"0122","+","JK's The Temple of Mara"
"0123","+","JK's The Ragged Flagon"
"0124","+","Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"
"0125","+","MorrowLoot Ultimate"
"0126","+","Skyrim Music Replacer - Anniversary Concert"
"0127","+","Vanargand Animations - One Handed Normal Attacks"
"0128","+","Simple Wearable Lanterns"
"0129","+","Horse Stamina HUD - Script-Free"
"0130","+","Expanded Towns and Cities SE Version"
"0131","+","C.O.I.N. - Coins of Interesting Natures"
"0132","+","moreHUD Inventory Edition"
"0133","+","(2)Barbarian Bodypaints - CBBE"
"0134","+","Morrowind Creatures SE"
"0135","+","Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project)"
"0136","+","Karstaag - The Frost King Reborn"
"0137","+","The Blood Horker (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project) SE"
"0138","+","GRAHL - The Ice Troll (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project) SE"
"0139","+","Citizens of Tamriel SE"
"0140","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar"
"0141","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar UPDATE 1.2.1"
"0142","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar Live Another Life Patch"
"0143","+","Cities of the North - Morthal"
"0144","+","Cities of the North - Morthal Live Another Life Patch"
"0145","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath"
"0146","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath Live Another Life Patch"
"0147","+","Bigger Falkreath Graveyard"
"0148","+","AI Overhaul SSE"
"0149","+","Holidays v2_20 Alpha 1"
"0150","+","COTN Morthal Patch Collection"
"0151","+","COTN Dawnstar Patch Collection"
"0152","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath Patch Collection"
"0153","+","Cities of the North - Winterhold"
"0154","+","Cities of the North - Winterhold Live Another Life Patch"
"0155","+","COTN Winterhold Patch Collection"
"0156","+","In Your Shadow SE"
"0157","+","Enhanced Solitude SSE"
"0158","+","ES Update 2.5.1"
"0159","+","ES RS Childrens Patch"
"0160","+","ES USSEP patch"
"0161","+","Enhanced Solitude Docks"
"0162","+","ESD Update"
"0163","+","ES ESD Patch"
"0164","+","Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE"
"0165","+","Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE Patches"
"0166","+","Extravagant Interiors - Solitude"
"0167","+","Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays"
"0168","+","zxlice's ultimate potion animation - ZUPA"
"0169","+","Umbral Embrace - A Nocturnal Replacer"
"0170","+","Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows"
"0171","+","DVLaSS Skyrim Underside"
"0172","+","Eating Animations and Sounds SE"
"0173","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0174","+","sztkUtil"
"0175","+","Breakable Equipment System"
"0176","+","Honed Metal SSE Updated"
"0177","+","Honed Metal 1.21 Hotfix"
"0178","+","Breakable Equipment System - Honed Metal Patch"
"0179","+","RRSC - AI Overhaul Patch"
"0180","+","Capital Whiterun Expansion"
"0181","+","RRSC - Capital Whiterun Expansion Patch"
"0182","+","SIRIN -Hagraven Sounds Rework-"
"0183","+","Last Seed Less Food in conatiners Patch"
"0184","+","Talentless Options SE"
"0185","+","Animated Armoury - New Weapons with animations SSE Version"
"0186","+","Mu Joint Fix (Knee Fix dll edition)"
"0187","+","Obsidian Weathers and Seasons"
"0188","+","SE and AE menu replacer"
"0189","+","SmoothCam - Widened Preset"
"0190","+","The Ultimate Dodge Mod"
"0191","+","The Ultimate Dodge Mod - Script Fixes"
"0192","+","Time Flies SE"
"0193","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"

Spoiler
On 2/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, shepard0078 said:

Hi again. Here's my load order...its uh..kinda long. I checked through SSEEdit and found none of the mods here change the slot for shields. I did find out that as long as I set your mod to normal mode, prohibited slot 39 works. It stops working when set to replacement mode for some reason.

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Valravn - Integrated Combat of Skyrim"
"0004","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0005","+","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0006","+","Better MessageBox Controls"
"0007","+","(SJG) Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation for SSE (Works for Spell Blades as well)"
"0008","+","SkyUI"
"0009","+","Run For Your Lives"
"0010","+","SSE Fixes"
"0011","+","Cutting Room Floor - SSE"
"0012","+",".NET Script Framework"
"0013","+","Bug Fixes SSE"
"0014","+","Quick Loot RE"
"0015","+","Dear Diary"
"0016","+","Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim"
"0017","+","Quick Loot RE x Dear Diary (Original and Wood and Paper)"
"0018","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0019","+","RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition"
"0020","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0021","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0022","+","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
"0023","+","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0024","+","Better Water - for Realistic Water Two"
"0025","+","R.A.S.S. - Rain Ash And Snow Shaders"
"0026","+","Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures"
"0027","+","Deadly Spell Impacts"
"0028","+","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE"
"0029","+","Alternate Conversation Camera"
"0030","+","Animation Motion Revolution"
"0031","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"0032","+","Footstep Sound Restored"
"0033","+","Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music (by Dreyma Music)"
"0034","+","D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly SSE"
"0035","+","Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul"
"0036","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0037","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0038","+","Whiterun Outskirts Market for SSE"
"0039","+","Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes"
"0040","+","Forceful Tongue - Shouts Overhaul"
"0041","+","Manbeast - A Werewolf Overhaul"
"0042","+","Scion - A Vampire Overhaul"
"0043","+","Dragon War - A Dragon Overhaul"
"0044","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)"
"0045","+","Enemy (R)Evolution of Skyrim - EEOS"
"0046","+","Arena - An Encounter Zone Overhaul"
"0047","+","Skyrim Sewers 4"
"0048","+","skse"
"0049","+","Keyword Item Distributor (KID)"
"0050","+","Armor Enchantments Drain Vitality in Order to Function"
"0051","+","Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)"
"0052","+","Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival"
"0053","+","Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update"
"0054","+","Last Seed - Primary Needs Wellness Disease"
"0055","+","Spellbreaker Spell Reflection and Ward Visuals Restored - Cut Content Restoration"
"0056","+","Mortal Enemies SE - Rival Remix"
"0057","+","Everyone's Stamina Matters -- Stamina Overhaul (SKSE)"
"0058","+","Animated Forge Water"
"0059","+","Simplicity of Snow"
"0060","+","Lore Friendly Ghosts"
"0061","+","Luxury Lava - Texture Replacer (2K)"
"0062","+","MCM Helper"
"0063","+","Nemesis"
"0064","+","True Directional Movement - Modernized Third Person Gameplay"
"0065","+","Ice skating fixed for real - No more attack sliding movement (NEMESIS compatible)"
"0066","+","Wood and Paper - SkyUI - Dear Diary Skin"
"0067","+","True Directional Movement - Tail Animation Fix"
"0068","+","Skeleton Replacer HD"
"0069","+","The Cost of a Mistake - Increased Guild Fines"
"0070","+","Fullscreen Book and Item Zoom ESL"
"0071","+","Trade and Barter"
"0072","+","Economy Overhaul and Speechcraft Improvements"
"0073","+","Water in Wells - mesh-only animated wells"
"0075","+","Forget Spell"
"0076","+","HorribleAndy's Cover Your Head SE Port ESPFE"
"0077","+","Sharpen Other Swords"
"0078","+","Bears of the North"
"0079","+","Brutal Bears"
"0080","+","Git Gud - Trainers Have Standards"
"0081","+","RaceMenu"
"0082","+","Immersive Children SE - child mortality and burial and animation fixes"
"0083","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0084","+","Slow sprint bug fix"
"0085","+","BLUNT - Maces and Warhammers pack"
"0086","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0087","+","Touched by Dibella"
"0088","+","Wooden War Club (standalone)"
"0089","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"0090","+","Polymorphic Armor V"
"0091","+","Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions"
"0092","+","Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons"
"0093","+","SKYRIMS DEAD"
"0094","+","To tame a horse"
"0095","+","Mfg Fix"
"0096","+","Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations"
"0097","+","True Directional Movement - Diagonal Sprinting Fix"
"0098","+","High Poly Vanilla Hair"
"0099","+","Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE"
"0100","+","Alternate Start -- New Beginnings"
"0101","+","Racial Body Morphs SE - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender"
"0102","+","UIExtensions"
"0103","+","Grace - SkyRem Character Series AIO"
"0104","+","Unique Player 3.0"
"0105","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0106","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer - Crawl on all Fours Animation"
"0107","+","SmoothCam"
"0108","+","Intimate Refined - Smoothcam Preset"
"0109","+","Simply Reduced Loot"
"0111","+","Dungeons - Revisited"
"0112","+","House of Horrors - Quest Expansion"
"0113","+","EVG Conditional Idles"
"0114","+","Loki's Wade In Water"
"0115","+","RS Children Overhaul"
"0116","+","Realistic RS Children Overhaul"
"0117","+","Realistic RS Children 4.7 Update"
"0118","+","-For those not using KS Hairdo's- hair and textures"
"0119","+","RRSC - Alesan alternate hairstyle"
"0120","+","Realistic Elven Children (Aymar and friends reimagined)"
"0121","+","REC-For those not using KS Hairdo's- hair textures"
"0122","+","JK's The Temple of Mara"
"0123","+","JK's The Ragged Flagon"
"0124","+","Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"
"0125","+","MorrowLoot Ultimate"
"0126","+","Skyrim Music Replacer - Anniversary Concert"
"0127","+","Vanargand Animations - One Handed Normal Attacks"
"0128","+","Simple Wearable Lanterns"
"0129","+","Horse Stamina HUD - Script-Free"
"0130","+","Expanded Towns and Cities SE Version"
"0131","+","C.O.I.N. - Coins of Interesting Natures"
"0132","+","moreHUD Inventory Edition"
"0133","+","(2)Barbarian Bodypaints - CBBE"
"0134","+","Morrowind Creatures SE"
"0135","+","Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project)"
"0136","+","Karstaag - The Frost King Reborn"
"0137","+","The Blood Horker (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project) SE"
"0138","+","GRAHL - The Ice Troll (Bloodmoon Creature Restoration Project) SE"
"0139","+","Citizens of Tamriel SE"
"0140","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar"
"0141","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar UPDATE 1.2.1"
"0142","+","Cities of the North - Dawnstar Live Another Life Patch"
"0143","+","Cities of the North - Morthal"
"0144","+","Cities of the North - Morthal Live Another Life Patch"
"0145","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath"
"0146","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath Live Another Life Patch"
"0147","+","Bigger Falkreath Graveyard"
"0148","+","AI Overhaul SSE"
"0149","+","Holidays v2_20 Alpha 1"
"0150","+","COTN Morthal Patch Collection"
"0151","+","COTN Dawnstar Patch Collection"
"0152","+","Cities of the North - Falkreath Patch Collection"
"0153","+","Cities of the North - Winterhold"
"0154","+","Cities of the North - Winterhold Live Another Life Patch"
"0155","+","COTN Winterhold Patch Collection"
"0156","+","In Your Shadow SE"
"0157","+","Enhanced Solitude SSE"
"0158","+","ES Update 2.5.1"
"0159","+","ES RS Childrens Patch"
"0160","+","ES USSEP patch"
"0161","+","Enhanced Solitude Docks"
"0162","+","ESD Update"
"0163","+","ES ESD Patch"
"0164","+","Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE"
"0165","+","Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE Patches"
"0166","+","Extravagant Interiors - Solitude"
"0167","+","Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays"
"0168","+","zxlice's ultimate potion animation - ZUPA"
"0169","+","Umbral Embrace - A Nocturnal Replacer"
"0170","+","Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows"
"0171","+","DVLaSS Skyrim Underside"
"0172","+","Eating Animations and Sounds SE"
"0173","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0174","+","sztkUtil"
"0175","+","Breakable Equipment System"
"0176","+","Honed Metal SSE Updated"
"0177","+","Honed Metal 1.21 Hotfix"
"0178","+","Breakable Equipment System - Honed Metal Patch"
"0179","+","RRSC - AI Overhaul Patch"
"0180","+","Capital Whiterun Expansion"
"0181","+","RRSC - Capital Whiterun Expansion Patch"
"0182","+","SIRIN -Hagraven Sounds Rework-"
"0183","+","Last Seed Less Food in conatiners Patch"
"0184","+","Talentless Options SE"
"0185","+","Animated Armoury - New Weapons with animations SSE Version"
"0186","+","Mu Joint Fix (Knee Fix dll edition)"
"0187","+","Obsidian Weathers and Seasons"
"0188","+","SE and AE menu replacer"
"0189","+","SmoothCam - Widened Preset"
"0190","+","The Ultimate Dodge Mod"
"0191","+","The Ultimate Dodge Mod - Script Fixes"
"0192","+","Time Flies SE"
"0193","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"

Ahhh, okay, after the comment of it not working in replacement mode I found the issue.  The Check Prohibited function is missing from the replacement mode block (I likely forgot to add it as I was setting up replacement mode, and I haven't used it much myself to notice).  It's a simple enough fix, so I can try and get out a patch for that this weekend.

On 2/3/2022 at 1:29 PM, fingerscrossed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ahhh, okay, after the comment of it not working in replacement mode I found the issue.  The Check Prohibited function is missing from the replacement mode block (I likely forgot to add it as I was setting up replacement mode, and I haven't used it much myself to notice).  It's a simple enough fix, so I can try and get out a patch for that this weekend.

Thank you so much! I'm very glad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Checking to see if anyone is watching/keeping an eye on this, as related to something else I did a bit of an update on this (for my own use) but if there's interest I can push an update out.  Primary Changes:

- Fixed a bug where when using the replace feature it wouldn't check to see if it was a prohibited armor

- Made a modification on rendering (might turn to toggle option) where it reloads player geometry instead of unequiping and reequiping the item.  This has the noticeable effect of, when triggered, the player model blinks in and out quickly.  (More noticeable than an instant unequip/reequip).  However, this was implemented primarily because I was sick and tired of this fucking with Devious Devices due to the un-equiping, re-equiping mayhem.  Note that, there is no way for this to affect the armor generation version as you always need to equip the newly generated armor.

- Added a new mode, Batch Process.  Instead of doing things 1 by 1 when an item is equipped, when the player equips an item it sends an update, than after a short waiting time, it checks all of the players equipped items, convert any that need converting, and then reloads player geometry.  Once again, I originally implemented this for both Devious Devices and mod/Script mass equip.

If there's someone still watching and interested, I'll take the time to package everything and update (but it would take me a bit and I'm working on other things, so if no one is interested I'll just leave it be for a while).

5 hours ago, fingerscrossed said:

Checking to see if anyone is watching/keeping an eye on this, as related to something else I did a bit of an update on this (for my own use) but if there's interest I can push an update out.  Primary Changes:

- Fixed a bug where when using the replace feature it wouldn't check to see if it was a prohibited armor

- Made a modification on rendering (might turn to toggle option) where it reloads player geometry instead of unequiping and reequiping the item.  This has the noticeable effect of, when triggered, the player model blinks in and out quickly.  (More noticeable than an instant unequip/reequip).  However, this was implemented primarily because I was sick and tired of this fucking with Devious Devices due to the un-equiping, re-equiping mayhem.  Note that, there is no way for this to affect the armor generation version as you always need to equip the newly generated armor.

- Added a new mode, Batch Process.  Instead of doing things 1 by 1 when an item is equipped, when the player equips an item it sends an update, than after a short waiting time, it checks all of the players equipped items, convert any that need converting, and then reloads player geometry.  Once again, I originally implemented this for both Devious Devices and mod/Script mass equip.

If there's someone still watching and interested, I'll take the time to package everything and update (but it would take me a bit and I'm working on other things, so if no one is interested I'll just leave it be for a while).

Please update

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, fingerscrossed said:

Update for better DD compatibility would be great. Also I'm on SE using the official maria eden repack 2.5.3 and I keep getting errors in my papyrus log from this mod. It seems to be working anyway when I turn replacement mode on but these are kinda disconcerting, not sure what is it trying to do.

I was trying to equip basic blindfold from DD assets.esp I'm also using a custom race if its of any concern.

Spoiler
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:34PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:39PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Player on quest _PAController (89000D62)]._PAPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "_PAPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:39PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
	[alias Player on quest _PAController (89000D62)]._PAPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "_PAPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:39PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
	[_PASkyUI (89000D86)]._PASkyUI.CheckProhibited() - "_PASkyUI.psc" Line ?
	[_PAController (89000D62)]._PAQuestScript.CreateNewPA() - "_PAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:40PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[_PAController (89000D62)]._PAQuestScript.ReplacePAKeywords() - "_PAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
	[_PAController (89000D62)]._PAQuestScript.CreateNewPA() - "_PAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:40PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[_PAController (89000D62)]._PAQuestScript.ReplacePAKeywords() - "_PAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:41PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:21:43PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:06PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:06PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:06PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:07PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:07PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:08PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:09PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:10PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:20PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:20PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:24PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:24PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:24PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:31PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:31PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:31PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:32PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:32PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:33PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:40PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:40PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:40PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:41PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:41PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:41PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:41PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:41PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:51PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:51PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:52PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:52PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:22:52PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:03PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:03PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:09PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:09PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:09PM] Error: Array index 31 is out of range (0-30)
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:10PM] Error: Static function CloneKeywords not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:10PM] Error: Static function AddKeyword not found on object MESKSEUtils. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:10PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:11PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:23:59PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:01PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:07PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:07PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:08PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:09PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:10PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:16PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:16PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:17PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:18PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:19PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:26PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:26PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:26PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:27PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:27PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: Actor=[Actor < (00000014)>], dir=data/textures/PNS/_Default, doReset=False
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: weightCount=1
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: actWeight=100.000000
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: weightIndex=1
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: Name=PregnancyBelly, Val=0.000000, P=0.000000
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: fileName=data/textures/PNS/_Default/female/femalebody_1_msn_p0.dds
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [PNS] @Controller @UpdateSkinTexture: No need to update.
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:37PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:38PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:38PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:38PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:38PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:39PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:42PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:24:43PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:04PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:05PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:14PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:15PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:20PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset()
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:22PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(Devices)
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:23PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(Events and Effects)
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:24PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(Devices Underneath (1))
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:27PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 29.
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:27PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:38PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(Devices Underneath (2))
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:44PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:51PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:52PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Footwraps - [Armor < (0003CA00)>]. Boots are not heels!
[08/25/2022 - 01:25:56PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()

To add to this it doesnt't seem to be generating nifs but that's whatever I just need this mod so I can use my custom head and have all DD's that are on the head fit. It's only a few files so idm creating them myself.

Edited by 悲しい少王女
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2022 at 12:30 PM, Jimothystringers said:

Sorry I know this question may be a bit redundant, but I read the doc and still don't understand how to use this mod. Please can you clarify the installation steps for an MO2 user?

Hey friend, I know I'm a month late but hopefully this helps. You can easily download and install the mod to your Data folder where your Skyrim is. I use Vortex and it works just fine, so MO2 shouldn't be any different.

After doing so, download an armor/clothing replacer mod of your choice, and go to data/meshes. In there, you will have your armor, clothes, dlc01, dlc02 folders, etc.

If you want a different bodyslide preset NPCs don't use, you can open up BodySlide, and hopefully the replacer mod you downloaded already has a group so the process can be faster.

Batch build for all clothes & armor including DLC.

Now, go back to data/meshes.

To make things easier, go ahead and highlight folders armor, clothes, dlc01 and dlc02. Copy them and add "pa" to those four folders as they these folders will serve as your own exclusive wardrobe, meaning it allows you to wear a different mesh armor compared to NPCs without having to go through standalone mods.

data/meshes/armor to data/meshes/armorpa

data/meshes/clothes to data/meshes/clothespa

So on and so forth. This probably works on other armor and clothing mods too, but I never tried it. I assume the process is the same.

After that is completed, go ahead and make sure the ESP is activated, then go to MCM. Go to the mod's MCM, and I don't remember the two options as I am just figuring this out but I would check both of them. It may take a couple seconds as it is not instant, but you should be able to see the that the mod is functioning correctly. Hope this helps anybody else if it seems too difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

After quite a while of being just too damn busy ..

Updated to V1.1.  Main update notes:

Added a new mode for Batch Building all equipped items at once that should get rid of the previous issues.  Note that this doesn't impact the previous modes of operation.

Additionally, for item replacement, changed how the replacement is handled so items are not unequiped and re-equiped unless necessary.

Since batch build is a replacement mode, it has the same caveats of all NPCs that would have that specific item equipped will use that mesh for it while the player has it changed, but this just works far better with mods like DD for keeping things from screwing up.

As always, let me know bugs/issues and I'll try to take a look at them.

For what it's worth, I've been using this version for ~2 months, and it has been running MUCH smoother for me.  Like, very big difference.

Also, PS:

No, I still have not fixed it trying to load an empty nif that doesn't exist.  This would require a SKSE plugin to check if a file exists.  If someone wants to write a plugin to do that, I will happily update, but for now, I don't have the time/interest/knowledge in doing that myself.

Edited by fingerscrossed

After posting the above version, I made another few beta improvements that I'm still testing out but if there's explicit interest I can post a beta version with them:

1) Equipment restoration:  Using the batch build feature, after going through batch building all of the players equipped gear and then regenerating the player model, it then goes and restores the .nifs used for the gear to their original values.  This seems (so far) to let the armor function as a replacement effect (so keeping the original armor) while also not impacting what version of the armor NPCs are using.  I haven't run into any problems with it yet, but it's pretty untested.

2) Phenome/Facial expression restoration: After using the current command for regenerating the player's meshes/body, it resets the facial expression and then does not get reupdated, but none of the phenomes setting the facial expression seem to change.  This is primarily noticeable if you are using something like gags.  Currently, he easiest beta fix is that as it iterates through the players inventory, it takes and saves the first item it comes across and then, after setting all of the .nifs and regenerating the player appearance, unequips and requips the item which causes the game to update the players facial phenomes.  There may be a better command for this that I'm just not aware of, and this could potentially cause issues in the case of, for example, coming across DD items or via script unequipping and reequipping something not intended to be unequippable, but it appears to at least work for now.

If there's interest, I can try to push a beta version this weekend, though I want to playtest it a bit more before pushing more officially.

• 2 months later...

Version 1.11 is out.  I have been testing/playing with this for a little while and so far it all appears to be working.  

On 10/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, OdinBio said:

It doesn't work with OBody

Taking a look at OBody (I do not use OBody), I can believe it likely will have issues working alongside OBody since that also appears to change a lot of the equipment system.  This is something that I would have likely needed to have significant integration with OBody for it to work and that is something I am not currently interested in doing.  Sorry.