Most reliable way to replace NPCs faces.

I captured some slaves in PAHE but they are vanilla level ugly, and i want them prettier.

Give then Bijin/Pandorable Face, or any from milions of player face presents.

I could do it with Proteus, but i do not trust this mod, it caused problems for me before.

There is NPC Transfer tools, but again, i'm expecting to have problem with this, and i would really be mad if after 100+ hours i had to go back to previous save.

I think best way would be replacing meshes/and edits in ck and saving it as new mod. Something like this:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_a_face_made_with_RaceMenu_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim

What do you think?

2 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Botox is got to be the easiest.      Use nexus version and there are no rules, use LL version and you need particular patcher depending on if npcs came through a lvl list or if they are physically placed into Tamriel. 

Reliable? Shit works, it's gotta be the quickest easiest route 4sure. Load ck, click npc, cntrl + f4, done. 

Yup, exactly what i needed. Thank you very much sir.

So, basically i can just replace .nifs in facegen folder... 

Esps are empty, i deleted everything from textures except hairs, and it works. nice. didn't expected to be that easy.

Edited by moody132