[REQ] Tribal birth control?

I'm doing a ground level tribal run, as basic and impoverished as possible while still being a viable colony. Been using some tribal mods to add some essentials to the anemic tribal/medieval tech and gameplay. So my question is without the birth control pills reliant upon modern medicine is there a good way to do birth control? I've seen one mod that adds more tribal medicine but not for pregnancy mods. Can you set individual pawns or couples to avoid vaginal or only do oral/anal/masturbation? A far as I can tell you can only set the frequency on the global level. Other than cheats for fertility and micromanaging the only idea I got is just to disable hookups and put the lovers in separate beds to prevent snu snu. Maybe there could be a mirror to the humpshroom that makes them unhorny and infertile for the duration, like a bitter tea?

here you go, 4x psychoid and 1x herbal at a crafting spot or drug lab gets you 1x "silphium"

technically more expensive to produce than industrial contraceptive for the same effect, but as a bonus it will give you a safe minor psychoid high. the high fades quickly, but the contraceptive effect lasts 1 quadrum

requires "psychoid brewing" research

On 9/24/2021 at 11:22 PM, malistaticy said:

here you go, 4x psychoid and 1x herbal at a crafting spot or drug lab gets you 1x "silphium"

technically more expensive to produce than industrial contraceptive for the same effect, but as a bonus it will give you a safe minor psychoid high. the high fades quickly, but the contraceptive effect lasts 1 quadrum

requires "psychoid brewing" research

Thanks! I'll try it.

Works like a charm. ?

Also, turns out condoms are tribal tech but generally require a drug lab or drug spot from Drug Production to make which is industrial. At least nothing needs neutroamine. I hate buy/loot only ingredients. Primitive workbenches mod seems to also have a workaround with the Herbalist and Spirit Making Table, letting you make condoms early. Regular RJW contraceptives still require Drug Production.