Texture Problem with Ominous ENB *SOLVED*

Hello there and thank you for taking the time reading this,

I've been setting up a new mod collection for SE on a new game as I noticed an issue with the Omionous ENB.

When it's on, it gives me a blurred ground texture. I assume this has something to do with parallax, but I'm not sure.

I went ahead and uninstalled all other mods and ran the game with only the ENB installed, to make sure it's not a modded texture, and it still happened. I even disable EnableTerrainParallax in the enblocal.ini, but still nothing changed.

Can anybody help me?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Guffel

After some desperate searching I found a solution. So anybody who stumble onto this topic later:

Add

FixParallaxTerrain=true

under  [EFFECTS] in your enbseries.ini

I knew it had something todo with parallax...

PS: I'm still loling about how I literlally had to add "FixTheBug=true" to an ini file xD

• Guffel changed the title to Texture Problem with Ominous ENB *SOLVED*
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the exact same problem currently and cant seem to fix it for the life of me. I've run into this problem before so I KNOW its fixable, but I must be missing something!

Currently using Re-Engaged ENB, though I hardly think using a different preset matters if the binaries are all the same. I tried setting "EnableTerrainParallax=false" under [Effect] in the enbseries.ini, no change. Pasted "FixParallaxTerrain=true" directly under it, still no change!

Its the fact that I know for a fact that I've somehow fixed this exact issue before that's really driving me up the wall here, I have no idea what I'm doing differently/incorrectly.

EDIT: I think the issue came down to me having Better Dynamic Snow or Majestic Mountains installed in some sort of wonky way... because with keeping the above fix + individually reinstalling and testing each of my terrain mods one by one, the odd stretching textures have disappeared. I also started the game up once directly from the launcher.exe, but no clue if that did anything lmao. So if you're reading this and the above .ini tweaks don't work, you might just have to go through your modlist from the ground up and manually check that everything is up to date and playing nice together. Yaaaay troubleshooting...

Edited by crowcawcawcaw
additional info