[Search]Armor replacer that shows naked butt

I used to have an armor replacer that looked very similar to remodeled armor but it was just a tad different. Back then I looked for a sexy armor replacer mod and found One where for instance the forsworn armor for females didn't have any bottoms to it at all. It was just the top half of the forsworn armor then the bottom was just naked which is the mod I'm looking for currently and cannot for the life of me find. I've found similar but not the exact Armor replacer and it's driving me crazy. All the armors in game were changed to that type of armor too. It showed the butts with no panties but let's say the glass armor on female elves, had armor on the bottom but it showed the ass at the same time. 

Does ANYONE know what mod I'm talking about? I'm having such a difficult time finding it and any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thank you