Skyrim LE totally new world start not in skyrim mods?

Been looking for this for a while but can't find anything like it unless it is some over the top nexus mod full of normie crap that is kind of linked back to skyrim. Looking for a totally new land mod new map everything as an alternate start just go there from LAL and stop worrying about all the main quest crap or whiterun and that stupid giant vs companions scene and markarth stabby yadda yadda. In other words a totally new place to use all the sex mods from here. I haven't found anything yet only new towns or villages in skyrim come kind of close to this idea.

47 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Been looking for this for a while but can't find anything like it unless it is some over the top nexus mod full of normie crap that is kind of linked back to skyrim. Looking for a totally new land mod new map everything as an alternate start just go there from LAL and stop worrying about all the main quest crap or whiterun and that stupid giant vs companions scene and markarth stabby yadda yadda. In other words a totally new place to use all the sex mods from here. I haven't found anything yet only new towns or villages in skyrim come kind of close to this idea.

Excuse me if I am wrong, saw your query had something I always wanted to try out but still haven't and maybe it is what you're looking for, link below. If it does fulfil your requirement, do share your experience. 

Edited by SS90
Added more links

Tried many of those you posted and have not tried some like moonpath but Vominheim seems promising gonna try that one I think. Moonpath is super bugged out by hearthfire DLC.

The only problem with trying new lands is mods like cursed loot now have a prison system that will eventually release the player back into skyrim. Also I run maria eden last version LE and the auction houses are both in skyrim so it would be kind of odd to have a bunch of new land npcs showing up to bid on the player all the way in skyrim and then travel all the way back to the new land mod. I guess it could work I will find out.