I'm looking for camera mod that add effect like handheld camera to TFC.

I'm not sure the author use video editing program to make it all not but after browsing through loverslab thread like "futa content thread" I saw a lot of shaking effect on video clip that members post but I can't find the mod that do it.

I also find the camera mod that work with sexlab in 1st mode for SkyrimSpecialEdition too because 

not work with SSE

Thank you for reading.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:15 PM, mew5151515 said:

I'm looking for camera mod that add effect like handheld camera to TFC.

I'm not sure the author use video editing program to make it all not but after browsing through loverslab thread like "futa content thread" I saw a lot of shaking effect on video clip that members post but I can't find the mod that do it.

I also find the camera mod that work with sexlab in 1st mode for SkyrimSpecialEdition too because 

not work with SSE

Thank you for reading.

Hey, I'm not quite sure about the shaking, will check and get back. Meanwhile, try out these mods, any or a combination of these should do the trick. Do let me know if it worked out or did not.