Group of followers command mod.

Hi there. I'm looking for a mod which allows a player to command a biggest group of followers. Something like "Relax/follow/wait", nothing big, make a followers to do that one by one become a quite annoying. AFT never worked correctly for me and I have no idea which another one I should to choose. There are those terms:

1. It must be for Skyrim LE. 

2. It must be also for non-vannila NPC's. 

3. It can't to colliding with RDO. 

I hope I didn't forgot something. Thanks for your answers. 

45 minutes ago, Electroraptor said:

Hi there. I'm looking for a mod which allows a player to command a biggest group of followers. Something like "Relax/follow/wait", nothing big, make a followers to do that one by one become a quite annoying. AFT never worked correctly for me and I have no idea which another one I should to choose. There are those terms:

1. It must be for Skyrim LE. 

2. It must be also for non-vannila NPC's. 

3. It can't to colliding with RDO. 

I hope I didn't forgot something. Thanks for your answers. 

Using this for the longest time. Has a Version for Both games. You can Hotkey commands, works almost flawlessly. Only thing you shouldn't do is disable the weapon draw feature. (when you draw a weapon, it can be set that your companions don't do it. get rid of the annoying sheating and drawing when you switch weapons/Spells but they get less aggressive and don't react fast enough when combat starts. At least for me.)

If it clashes with RDO i dunno

5 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Using this for the longest time. Has a Version for Both games. You can Hotkey commands, works almost flawlessly. Only thing you shouldn't do is disable the weapon draw feature. (when you draw a weapon, it can be set that your companions don't do it. get rid of the annoying sheating and drawing when you switch weapons/Spells but they get less aggressive and don't react fast enough when combat starts. At least for me.)

If it clashes with RDO i dunno

That's exactly that what I needed. Thanks a lot. 

Oh, and I've had in my mind UFO, not RDO. I've read somewhere at Nexus that UFO can collide with another follower tweak mods, but I'm not experienced in that, so I'm not sure. My apologize :)