Bondage Positions in Kenshi

Bondage Positions in Kenshi

This is my first mod on Loverslab. I'm still learning how to use blender, so I just made some simple furniture to share.

All furniture need Imprisonment tech to unlock.

"Hogtie Pillow" located under INTERIOR.  Needs 1 fabric.

"Kneeling Pole" located under INTERIOR.  Needs 1 building material.

Installation:

Extract and place extracted folder named "BondagePositions" into the mods folder of your Kenshi installation directory.

Edited by strykernoscope
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much, @strykernoscope !

I am considering buying Kenshi precisely because I love playing slaver and your mod looks so cool for that! Can you please tell me which nude mod you use, whether it is Steam or Nexus, and recommend a bunch of other mods both for such S/M purposes, such as a whip, maybe sex, and for making the game easier and more fun! What is the best slaver start? United Cities or Trader?

Thank you in advance,

elekszid

On 12/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, elekszid said:

Thank you very much, @strykernoscope !

I am considering buying Kenshi precisely because I love playing slaver and your mod looks so cool for that! Can you please tell me which nude mod you use, whether it is Steam or Nexus, and recommend a bunch of other mods both for such S/M purposes, such as a whip, maybe sex, and for making the game easier and more fun! What is the best slaver start? United Cities or Trader?

Thank you in advance,

elekszid

No problem!  I'm just using Yet Another Kenshi Nude Mod Females Only at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2447829219

I remember people posted some furniture before with a pillory and some sex poses, there's also a straitjacket mod on the workshop, but beyond that I'm not too familiar.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:10 PM, Kargrin said:

Hey strykernoscopem do you have knowledge about idle poses? Do you know a good guide for kenshi animations?

Right now I'm here:

Reveal hidden contents

cammyidle.png.2ea444cb097b839dc7a78a833b25f8bb.png

cammyLMeNH1jE.jpg.36092f66c557a72a60b0854e638a22f0.jpg

I have the character in the pose(more or less) I want , but I'm stuck in the Dope Sheet and Graph.Anything is welcome

I mostly just followed this tutorial.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0XpZUQV6CQ

Hope that helps!

• 1 year later...

I don't see any imprisonment in the tech list, nothing is there you have any idea why?. I got it to work but the animations don't play, this is imcompatible with basically almost every other mod or something it only works on a game that is almost vanilla

Edited by xenomorph23
  • 1 month later...