New poses have to be imported

Hi all. I'm newbie here. 

I'm trying to import new poses but its only works when I used the TK17 Content Importer.exe and it takes a lot of time to do it. When I simply paste them in the poses folder it doesn't works. It supossed to be like that?

I'm using VX TK17-158.001 with Hook5.

Thanks

2 hours ago, kristabs2 said:

Hi all. I'm newbie here. 

I'm trying to import new poses but its only works when I used the TK17 Content Importer.exe and it takes a lot of time to do it. When I simply paste them in the poses folder it doesn't works. It supossed to be like that?

the procedure is really simple: copy pose files (*.pes and *.png) to your [game install]\Poses folder and the game will automatically import and/or convert them when you start up.

TIP: don't drop a thousand poses in one go.

You can create sub-folders in Poses to make life easier; these folders will appear in your Pose selection menu in the game.

If this doesn't work, there's a problem with one of the poses you are trying to import or you made a mistake.

22 minutes ago, kristabs2 said:

Thanls. The problem was that I was trying to paste all megapacks at once. Put them at parts made the trick. 

Yep, the conversion process will choke if you feed it too many poses at once.

I had a hunch this might be happening, that's why i included the tip ;)

BTW: this can also happen with too many *.txx files in Addons.