stuttering issue

I have playing for awhile now with 3 companions in my group.  Sunny, Veronica, Kirina.  Things more or less have been running okay ( get a few crashes here and there which I come to live with).  I decided to pick up Boone and go on a major bad-guy killing spree in the wasteland.  Not long after adding Boone to the group my game starts to stutter.   I reload an earlier save which again only had  the 3 characters in the group  and things returned to normal.

I played for awhile and again decided to pick up another character, Cass.  Again the stuttering  came back.  Thinking  I had too many in my group, I decided to ditch Kirina.  The stuttering  did not go away. I already have stutter remover in my new vegas folder and I have the purge cell esp in my data folder.  I also just reordered  my mod list, removed all sexout mods from the bash patch and still  the game stuttered with 3 characters in my group. 

Finally decided to uncheck all sexout mods.   Loaded a saved game that  had a stuttering  and the stuttering  was gone.   Yes I could just reload an earlier saved game but i also hoping someone can let me know why the stuttering game when you have 4 npcs in your group.

Load order after trying some tweeks:

in the first case i got it in the sexout store.........my group walked from Good Springs  to the store...... created a save inside the store........stopped playing..then reloaded after bit and the stuttering started.......loaded saved games  i created between  Good Springs and the sexout store and had the stuttering issue.........it was only when I loaded  a saved game in front of crimson caravan compund  with  only 3 group members did the stuttering stop........

played on for awhile.......went the the NCR outpost to add Cass the group from there fast travelled to Good Springs and once again the stuttering happened.......ditched kirina thinking I had too many npcs    made a save game while in the Good springs player home..........fast travelled to Freeside still the stuttering......unchecked sexout mods and the stuttering stopped.....loaded saves with sexout mods unchecked and same result........no stuttering

I was thinking it might be the pregnancy mod.....my character just had a miscarriage.........I then  just unchecked that mod but the stuttering stuck around.......

I was thinking that it might had to with Goodsprings also.... so I tried  fast traveling from NCR outpost to Camp McCarran and the stuttering started up( I did this with 4 npcs in my group)

it turns out it has something to do with sexout resources........

I started to uncheck sexout mods one by one..........and kept loading a saved game with stuttering........stuttering stopped once I loaded the saved game with common resources unchecked

unchecked all sexout mods made a clean save........rechecked all sexout mods...........loaded the  clean save game and  still no stuttering or at least in goodsprings will travel around to see what happens

it turns out it has something to do with sexout resources........

I started to uncheck sexout mods one by one..........and kept loading a saved game with stuttering........stuttering stopped once I loaded the saved game with common resources unchecked

unchecked all sexout mods made a clean save........rechecked all sexout mods...........loaded the  clean save game and  still no stuttering or at least in goodsprings will travel around to see what happens

Try the latest update.

Archived