Are there mods that add visible injuries?

oocreepy

Hello there good folks,

I was in doubt if I should ask for this here of at the "Is there a mod that..." topic. I don't know how many see that topic in that section, and others could be interested in this too (quite many in fact... I'm surprised that this is being so hard to come by). So I decided to try to grab a little more attention by creating a topic.

I was wondering if there is any mod that adds visible injuries. Something that would fit into a bondage theme (with slaves, for example), guro or not. I'm not talking about "fatalities" like Deadly Reflex.

I searched a lot for it but could only find mods that add stat penalties for injuries. But that's not what I'm talking about, of course.

That's it, thanks!

Seems like it was a BU deal but it was not by GSB - this was a modified deal that someone put out using resources from several mods that as you reached certain damage points your body mesh would change to one that had your guts hanging out (I remember it being female PC only). It was a little over the top for most folks so it didn't hang out long. I am still looking for it on my old archive drives but since I can't remember the name of it.......needles and haystacks.....:(

Not my taste at all' date=' but I did stumble onto a link that looks to be something like you are looking for, second from the bottom of the post.

DSRWR Alt BBB BU Gore

http://craank.blogspot.com/2011/10/adult-list.html

[/quote']

That is it! :)

You win the cookie!! Damn Good Job! I would have NEVER found it on my HD's since it was a number and not a name file!

Anyways it is kinda over the top and requires some role playing on the part of PC and just as I remembered it is female PC's only.

You're welcome. Its not really my taste' date=' but I knew I'd seen it there while I was hunting for the sorceress armor, which I still can't find, but that's another topic!

Happy I could help.

**Wanders off in search of sorceress armor while munching on the cookie.**

[/quote']

This one?? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15509

or this one: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=298

Or is it something else?

Thank you kind sirs. :)

Indeed, these are quite brutal. I'll think of what to do with them. There's some way to attack an NPC without making him react?

If you happen to find something else, please let me know.

Thank you kind sirs. :)

Indeed' date=' these are quite brutal. I'll think of what to do with them. There's some way to attack an NPC without making him react?

If you happen to find something else, please let me know.

[/quote']

That mod is the only one I have ever seen and as it never became popular the author never released anymore that I ever saw.

The only way to attack an npc and have them NOT react is to sneak kill them. If you fail to kill them then they will react. Now you can get "yeild" mods that will have the npc surrender/run away/fight based on their health and yours but other than that no.

If you think about it logically someone will always react to being attacked :)

Hm, I was hoping that there's some mod or console command that would make them stand in their current animation.

The idea just popped in my head that this Break Undies armor you and AureliaVlasta found as well as others BU armors (that only destroy the clothings) could be used on NPCs in chained animations, for example, and then the NPC would get a beating, with their clothes being progressively destroyed. :D

I know that there's a Lovers mod that add hypnosis, another that makes the NPC your slave after so many rapes and a more recent one that lets you engage in slave trading. I don't know if any of these would make possible for NPCs to behave in this way.

Guest ThatOne

You could try the set friendly hits console command, but it's limited to three attacks, and of course the disposition of the character will drop (and he WILL say something when you hit him).

Subjugate....no. It doesn't actually "harm" anyone. It is really just "entertainment". Now maybe there is a setting to do damage but I use it mainly when I enter a dungeon that has multiple baddies in it that are male and female. Cast the explosion roper spell and all the chicks get "tentacled" while the guys watch. This allows me to sneak up and kill the men leaving the women free for me to abuse at will (once the roper finishes with them).

That is just one spell - there are others that similarly can incapacitate groups or individuals but if I remember correctly it only works on females. So the men aren't effected and if they see you.....well your level 1 PC is TOAST!

It is really perfect for those snarky type women who are rude to you. Kind of a really cool way to say: "Oh yea, bitch....well have some of this!"

Archived