Hi! Does anyone knows how to mix different animations together, or override one with another? For example, how can I mix Zaz Animations(eg: bound hands)with other sex animations, so that the character can have sex in a certain pose(from another animation)? Thx in advance.

Edited by Henry234
1 hour ago, Henry234 said:

Hi! Does anyone knows how to mix different animations together, or override one with another? For example, how can I mix Zaz Animations(eg: bound hands)with other sex animations, so that the character can have sex in a certain pose(from another animation)? Thx in advance.

The only way to mix bound animations (hands tied behind back for instance) with non-bound animations (where the hands would be free) would be to make a special "outfit" where the arms were bound at all times and didn't respond to an animation telling them to move.  This leads to a lot of odd "floating" where the animation would have a person supporting themselves with their hands, but the hands can't do that, so they are just hovering there instead.

You can make specific combinations of bound animations by mixing stages from animations together to create "new" animations.  You can look up FNIS "-k" usage to see how this might be done.

Edited by Seijin8

Thx for your reply. That's exactly what I need, outfits that don't respond to/override another animation. I don't really mind hovering, do you know where I can find those special outfits? Can I make Zaz outfits ignore other animations?

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

The only way to mix bound animations (hands tied behind back for instance) with non-bound animations (where the hands would be free) would be to make a special "outfit" where the arms were bound at all times and didn't respond to an animation telling them to move.  This leads to a lot of odd "floating" where the animation would have a person supporting themselves with their hands, but the hands can't do that, so they are just hovering there instead.

You can make specific combinations of bound animations by mixing stages from animations together to create "new" animations.  You can look up FNIS "-k" usage to see how this might be done.

Edited by Henry234
1 hour ago, Henry234 said:

Thx for your reply. That's exactly what I need, outfits that don't respond to/override another animation. I don't really mind hovering, do you know where I can find those special outfits? Can I make Zaz outfits ignore other animations?

There are some outfits (I think by author kziitd) that would work for this.  As far as making things work with Zaz, I have no idea as I don't use it.

EDIT:  Some of that author's stuff is here:  

Edited by Seijin8
1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

There are some outfits (I think by author kziitd) that would work for this.  As far as making things work with Zaz, I have no idea as I don't use it.

EDIT:  Some of that author's stuff is here:  

Thx! I  just downloaded it and it works really well, please let me know if there are more outfits like these. ?