Hajimari no Kiseki Mods

Hi @coomi, @tariObnoko,

I've played a bit with CLE saves and info found in forums and managed to create a working save folder . If you copy it to FALCOM save folder it should work and allow you to select all characters and outfits in Model Mode. Also contains save from the start of the game.

I  think I checked all models and the only non-working one is Emma Tower outfit - it has some weird artifacts.

Attaching saves here, thanks for your hard work!

EDIT: Also found out that Noel Swimsuit is currently has same issue as Emma does.

Save folder : https://ufile.io/wxdfvjqz

Emma artefacts: https://tmpfiles.org/dl/1705461/emmat.png

Edited by DaygoRoll

Thanks to a kind person here, I was able to verify that pkg files from the Japanese CLE Hajimari are not compatible with the new English NISA Reverie. However, the tool chain from @amorrow28 does work with the new game.

Edit: most recent version has moved to the thread for Reverie (NISA):

Sexy Reverie (NISA 2023) pkg files

Here is a quick release of pkg files to sexify three characters that show up in the first part of the game. I will add more, but I figured these three are the top priority for people starting the game this week. As with most of my mods, I flattened stomachs and added muscle definition to thighs, butts, and hips. Skirts are shortened or removed. There is one nude model.

Install

Paste the pkg files you want to use into {game directory}/data/asset/D3D11.

These mods work only for the new English release of Reverie from NISA.

Most recent of files

Characters and previews

None of these characters should be a surprise to anyone who played CS4 (no important spoilers). Like the images below, the folder structure separates characters by chapter so you can avoid seeing even trivial spoilers. If you have control of characters, these characters are already in your party.

Prologue:

Spoiler

Elie

Elie_Leggings_01.png.1692862939118fd8f128fc4eb608e9fd.pngElie_NoLeggings_01.png.ff59bee464cbf1b86daade3b5142a43a.pngElie_NoSkirt_NoLeggings_01.png.5b8cf0ae9df25cfe9f4745af9371d2e1.png

Elie_Nude_01.png.60d8916e0f11e34a544346aab409260e.png

Tio

Tio_Default_01.png.9e65d996846e7c71a81ac5a3fb4d4c1e.png

Chapter 1:

Spoiler

Noel

Noel_Default_02.png.b30c2dd56fb4fa4546c1600e19a37725.pngNoel_Default_01.png.98d57bd6e4f7ec935937c1cef7068498.png

Edited by NotAZebra
On 7/8/2023 at 3:43 AM, amorrow28 said:

I will update my Unskirt mod, but not this week. Probably next week.

Hi , Bro . I have a question and request :  Will you make a camera tweak  CE to The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie Nis Version (English version) ?

39 minutes ago, AlexStar said:

Hi , Bro . I have a question and request :  Will you make a camera tweak  CE to The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie Nis Version (English version) ?

No promises but I do plan to work on this. It looks like none of my prior work will be useable, so I am starting from scratch and it will take a while.

Finally, I able do it. I use a mod from lakovic and then edit a hash value, but I just start a game so it will not work for other character so becareful.

Installation. install lakovic mod and replace this file in Mods/UnSkirtMod/Atina/Bathing/AltinaBody.ini then and do the same the same for Claire.

Oh, don't forget to change the hash if they are some duplicate, like this file Roselia/Bathing/RoseliaBody.ini

Change the hash value or put ; in front like this below.

;[TextureOverride_RoseliaBody_Bathing_del]
;hash = c2bccd49
;handling = skip

Untitled-2.jpg

AltinaBody.ini ClaireBody.ini

Edited by yayoiimas

Here is my nude mod for the NISA version. It is otherwise identical to the CLE version, but I have disabled Rixia. I know she is broken, but I can't fix her as I don't have any saves with her swimsuit unlocked. If you want to fix it yourself, you just need to update the pixel shaders in her .ini file.

Unique Nude Bodies (Reverie) (v1.0.0).7z

Original CLE mod + optional pubic hair patch + installation info here:

Edited by coomi
3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

No promises but I do plan to work on this. It looks like none of my prior work will be useable, so I am starting from scratch and it will take a while.

It's unfortunate that the prior work isn't useful here, but this (Camera tweak/free cam) is the option I'm holding out for. No pressure intended, but considerable gratitude if you manage it.

2 hours ago, coomi said:

Here is my nude mod for the NISA version. It is otherwise identical to the CLE version, but I have disabled Rixia. I know she is broken, but I can't fix her as I don't have any saves with her swimsuit unlocked. If you want to fix it yourself, you just need to update the pixel shaders in her .ini file.

Unique Nude Bodies (Reverie) (v1.0.0).7z 13.59 MB · 15 downloads

Thank you so much! I can finally play the game :P

Does the old pubic hair patch still work with this? Edit: Confirmed it does work

Edited by SkyWarrior623

Anyone can port any pkg file mods for CS3, CS4, or Hajimari into Reverie pretty easily.

This set of scrips from @amorrow28 work wonderfully for the task: https://github.com/eArmada8/ed8_inject.

The link also has instructions. For the new Reverie, follow the instructions for CS3/4 rather than for Hajimari (which does not have the pkg files compressed into a single assets.pka file).

Watch me replace Sharon in Reverie with a mod I made for Sharon in CS3:

Spoiler

Note: you don’t even need to do the injection if you are just replacing a model with the same model from a different game. You only need to replace the shaders.

Edited by NotAZebra
8 hours ago, yayoiimas said:

Finally, I able do it. I use a mod from lakovic and then edit a hash value, but I just start a game so it will not work for other character so becareful.

Installation. install lakovic mod and replace this file in Mods/UnSkirtMod/Atina/Bathing/AltinaBody.ini then and do the same the same for Claire.

Oh, don't forget to change the hash if they are some duplicate, like this file Roselia/Bathing/RoseliaBody.ini

Change the hash value or put ; in front like this below.

;[TextureOverride_RoseliaBody_Bathing_del]
;hash = c2bccd49
;handling = skip

Untitled-2.jpg

AltinaBody.ini 2.32 kB · 19 downloads ClaireBody.ini 1.85 kB · 13 downloads

How do you find the new hashes? Is there a guide somewhere?

You people should really make a new thread for Trails into Reverie at this point and move modding for that game into it. If only to avoid confusion as to which mod is for Hajimari no Kiseki and which is for Trails into Reverie.

Edited by Aximili
On 6/5/2023 at 10:55 AM, mercury15882 said:

well...why does the character I created have backlighting in the game??

does any one give me some hint?

process:

1.ed8pkg2gltf.py

2.modify mesh& texture

3.build_collada.py-->RunMe.bat

Reveal hidden contents

Pay attention to the shadows on the character, the character is facing towards the sunlight.

image.png.6f3425af0d54732e9b4b243978407d02.png

It might help to run aa_replace_shaders.py: https://github.com/eArmada8/ed8_inject

My guess is that this happens because the file uses a shader from the wrong game.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:18 PM, Leylis said:

Hi @NotAZebra,

Would it be possible to have a short skirt + nopan option for your mods? No worries if its too much of a hassle.

Really enjoying the shorter skirts so far, cheers!

It would help if you could be more specific. I doubt I would do that for NPCs (Thors, Astraia, and others) because it would be tons of work. I would have to replace their legs or edit the texture image files. For some mods where I already replaced the legs or body, it might be much easier.

9 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

It would help if you could be more specific. I doubt I would do that for NPCs (Thors, Astraia, and others) because it would be tons of work. I would have to replace their legs or edit the texture image files. For some mods where I already replaced the legs or body, it might be much easier.

Oh sorry, I meant for the playable main cast who's already wearing short skirts like Tio/Fie/Juna/Elie for example.

On 7/13/2023 at 3:20 AM, coomi said:

Unique Nude Bodies (Reverie) (v1.0.0).7z 13.59 MB · 252 downloads

Can you make fir 1.5 update for this mod

On 7/13/2023 at 3:20 AM, coomi said:

Unique Nude Bodies (Reverie) (v1.0.0).7z 13.59 MB · 259 downloads

is it normal that the mod is always on?

13 hours ago, nazs19 said:

Can you make fir 1.5 update for this mod

The NISA version of the mod is equivalent to the 1.5.2 CLE version

9 hours ago, foorkman said:

is it normal that the mod is always on?

You can enable/disable the mod by pressing F2

Edited by coomi
On 7/14/2022 at 12:18 AM, Whayameen said:

@Renne Bright I was also having similar issues and I solved them by downloading these updates: https://mega.nz/folder/FVQglRyZ#Ko2ORdPVz6MEXx_hx3aKFQ/folder/kU4iyb4L

Download and extract them, then move the files to your Hajimari no Kiseki folder in order (3>4>5>6). If your PC says you don't have access to move the files, disable "Read only" on the Properties of your Hajimari folder.

Untitled.png.af09876caeda81a583835b6dedc86041.png

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but it worked for me.

Hi there. The link seems to be not valid anymore. Do you think anyone could be kind to reupload? I need an update for my NIS America release of Trails into Reverie to use the CT. Thank you :)