[mod] Cumflation Graphics

On 1/20/2023 at 10:29 AM, rimworld419 said:

Doesn't seem like it. Been trying on a current save

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to get this mod working with 1.4 as well and while poking around in the files between this and the pregnancy graphics from the RJW Pregnancy stages, I noticed that they're labelled the same. The cumflation XML code calls for the exact same parts as the pregnancy ones with virtually the same offsets so the only thing you need to do to get this effect working is move the two effects for cumflation from the cumflation patch to the matching pregnancy patch (i.e. humanoid cumflation effect copy-pastes into humanoid pregnancy patch).

I'd go into more explicit detail, but I'm not sure if that's okay? Just don't want to step on any toes or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2023 at 5:20 AM, brobot9000 said:

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to get this mod working with 1.4 as well and while poking around in the files between this and the pregnancy graphics from the RJW Pregnancy stages, I noticed that they're labelled the same. The cumflation XML code calls for the exact same parts as the pregnancy ones with virtually the same offsets so the only thing you need to do to get this effect working is move the two effects for cumflation from the cumflation patch to the matching pregnancy patch (i.e. humanoid cumflation effect copy-pastes into humanoid pregnancy patch).

I'd go into more explicit detail, but I'm not sure if that's okay? Just don't want to step on any toes or anything.

could you explain in more detail? or send files?

Yeah, here's what I sent another user - hopefully it explains it enough that you can get it working:

Assuming you have the rjw-pregnancy-stages-graphics-master folder in your mods folder, all you need to do is the following (using default human stuff as an example):

1. Navigate to rjw-pregnancy-stages-graphics-master/Patches/PregnantPatch-Humans.xml
  2. Open the target xml with a text editor for editing
  3. Place the following below the <PregnantHuman> ... </PregnantHuman> section (just before the closing </hediffGraphics> tag):
    1. <Cumflation>
      	<path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>
      	<severity>
      		<a0.9>Belly/belly_cumE</a0.9>
      		<a0.65>Belly/belly_cumI</a0.65>
      		<a0.4>Belly/belly_cumM</a0.4>
      		<a0.2>Belly/belly_cumS</a0.2>
      	</severity>
      </Cumflation>

<Cumstuffed>
      	<path>Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch</path>
      	<severity>
      		<a0.8>Belly/belly_cumE</a0.8>
      		<a0.6>Belly/belly_cumI</a0.6>
      		<a0.4>Belly/belly_cumM</a0.4>
      		<a0.2>Belly/belly_cumS</a0.2>
      	</severity>
      </Cumstuffed>
  4. Save and play.

Obviously you'll probably want to make a backup of the xml file just in case things go totally tits up, but this is straightforward and simple enough that I don't think you'll have many issues. You can also tweak the offset values in the xml file, but I find them fine enough myself.

• 5 months later...